Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Code Geass Remake (Now with 500% more SEX! lol)

Osamu Oboro

Super-Earth
Stage Zero: The Beast Will Eventually Come For You

It was a fairly cool Wednesday morning. The Oboro house stood tall and proud on the horizon, a masterpiece of modern Japanese architecture . Inside the house, at the large built-in dojo, Neji Oboro and his nine-year-old son Osamu were practicing advanced Ninjitsu techniques.

Stage One: When Worlds Collide

Six months after acceptance...

Osamu was sitting at his lab, sporting his white lab coat over a nearly all-black uniform as he usually does. He had finished fixing everything everyone at Ashford needed fixed, so that meant he could spend the rest of his time screwing around and tinkering. He was working on several projects at once; this was made evident by the fact his workbench was littered with pages of notes, diagrams of all his creations, and parts of said creations. The thermal function on his sniper scope wasn't working right, which he attributed to a flaw in the IR reception matrix. It was probably just some electrocorrosive damage to the germanium backing, an easy fix. Also he needed to update the auto-hack tool for his APIT device; many of the more secure locations he would have to go to had switched from 64-bit to 128-bit encryption for all their security systems, so he had to update the algorithms. His OTIS-1 suit was also needing work; the optical diffraction array, which was responsible for him being able to turn almost completely invisible to the naked eye, was starting to drain too much power from the ion core in his suit. He concluded after some testing that it was due to material degradation in the wiring, hence the suit was actually beginning to radiate energy. He needed gold to smelt and draw into wires, but that was hard to come by; those damn Britannians had damn near seized all the gold reserves and mines. Osamu discovered that using a palladium-yttrium alloy was a viable substitute, but it was costly to make and could potentially fracture easily. He also was working a new invention, a more powerful rifle capable of taking down a Knightmare frame, or more accurately, penetrate the Knightmare’s armor and shields to kill the pilot. Osamu was growing bored of assassinating people during the night and wanted to really strike fear into the Britannian military. This was big, but not too big. He had purchased a .662-caliber bolt-action rifle with the intent on modifying it. Once it was finished, it would be an adjustable linear magnetic accelerator, but instead of firing .662 caliber rounds, he was going to modify it to fire .824 caliber rounds. Of course he would have to machine a new barrel, but that was okay with him; in fact it would be better because the metal alloy used in the current barrel had too low of a magnetic flux capacity for his purposes. However, one last obstacle stood in his way; lack of proper conductor material. He also needed gold for this, so he would have to hold off on assembling this.

Osamu then got to work. He quickly fixed the thermal function on his sniper scope, which was as he thought electrocorrosive damage to the germanium backing from an exposed wire. He then added a layer of liquid lithiumpolystearate atop the germanium-silicon matrix lens to serve as a barrier to further damage and reassembled the sight. He decided that updating the APIT could wait; the person he had been stalking often went out at night and stayed out late, which would give him plenty of time to plan when to kill him. Osamu got up and looked at a list of faces; there were seventy-fives faces on the page and five were X'd out, indicating that Osamu had 'dealt' with them. He took a red marker and put a dot between the eyes of a man with blond hair, a fairly chubby face, and deep blue eyes. Osamu smirked, “That dot is where I’m going to hit you”. He knew that the center of the forehead was a killshot, no matter the angle of entry. He then saw a small inscription at the bottom of the picture; it looked like a hastily scribbled note which read “Lt. Marcus Ascod II, Adjugant Commander of the Eighth Mobile Armor Division and Leader of Strike Force Epsilon. Reports directly to Governor General Cornelia Li Britannia.” “So he reports directly to Cornelia, eh? This might be trickier than I thought” Osamu thought to himself. He had good reason to suspect something would make this more difficult; some of the higher ranking officials in the military had guards that lurked in the shadows to watch for anything amiss. Osamu then picked up a small stack of intelligence papers and began absentmindedly flipping through them. Based on his most recent intel he got from his brother Moritsune, Ascod went out a week to visit a friend, who was also a fairly high-ranked officer, he had staying at the Grand Emperor’s Hospital. His friend apparently was beaten nearly to death by angry Japanese civilians. The official report was that the Japanese attacked him for no reason, but Osamu did some research of his own and found out that the sick bastard shot and killed an innocent Japanese girl, no more than five years old. This gave Osamu an idea; if this worked he could kill two birds with one stone. He would obtain the floor and room number Ascod's friend was staying on. Osamu would then somehow plant a tracker and an X-ray blocker on the Lieutenant’s person. When he stopped at the appropriate room, Osamu would use his X-ray scope to identify the target and take both the bastards out. He, of course, would have to modify his rifle to have it hit a target at longer ranges. He would also have to increase the output and focus of the X-ray generator to account for atmospheric distortion. He grinned evilly as he began to tinker with his .463 caliber rifle, making the necessary adjustments to meet his needs.

Milly was in her room, lying on her bed in nothing but a white bra and panties. She ran a hand through her thick, voluminous shoulder-length blond hair in frustration. She then absentmindedly grabbed a picture of her and Osamu that was taken the day Osamu first transferred. It was a tradition of hers to have her picture taken with every new student that came to the school. However, unlike the hundreds of others that carpeted an entire wall, she had this one framed so that it could rest on her nightstand. “You’ve grown so cold lately” she said as she looked at the picture, an undertone of sadness in her voice. He barely left his room anymore, and only visited her when it was time for his ‘payment’. She understood that he was busy and that he only wanted a ‘professional relationship’, but she couldn’t help herself. Something about him captivated Milly, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. His intellect? His determination? His personality? Maybe it was a combination of these things. Whatever it was, Milly felt her heart flutter whenever she was near him. She wanted him, she wanted to feel his warmth, she wanted to feel their tongues play with each other, she wanted to feel his length inside her. She came back to her senses to find one of her hands was massaging her breast while the other was rubbing her panties. “What am I doing?” She said to herself. She tried to stop, but couldn’t. She then felt her hand slip beneath the thin fabric and rub her clit. Her thick hips bucked as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. She imagined it was Osamu’s fingers doing these dirty things to her, and the pleasure intensified. Her moans grew louder, and she started rubbing faster. Soon, she climaxed, staining her panties. Her arms collapsed at her sides. She then groaned, "Oh, phooey. This won't work." She then jumped out of bed and started getting dressed. After she finished putting on a fresh pair of panties, some blue jeans, and a low-cut T-shirt, she stood up proudly and said, "No more wallowing in sadness!!" She then quickly picked up the phone and dialed the number for Osamu's quarters.

Osamu was just finishing fashioning a specialized flash suppressor when he heard the phone ring

Stage Two: Contractor

Osamu stared at the men he had just killed, wondering how he had managed to react so much quicker than usual. It wasn't the fact that they were Britannian soldiers; it was just that he could never read a person's movements like that before. Even with his extensive martial arts training, his reflexes were always a bit slow. It was almost as if he predicted their movements. No, that's not it, he said internally. At that he felt an arm wrap itself around his lower jaw and a cold steel blade touch his throat. Osamu reacted reflexively, driving an elbow into his attacker's stomach and then performing an instep. This made the attacker gasp and release their grip, which was rewarded with Osamu driving another elbow into their face. This caused the assailant's blade to fly up into the air. Osamu caught it by the handle and in one swift movement, pinned his attacker to a wall and held the blade to their throat. He saw that it was none other than the girl he just saved.

The girl didn't look older than twenty, but Osamu could tell she was far more intelligent than twenty-year-old. For some reason, he couldn't read this woman at all. The girl finally spoke up, "Just so you know, your newly-acquired power won't work on me". Osamu pressed the blade closer to her throat and asked angrily, "Just who or what the hell are you?" She wasn't human, at least not in Osamu's eyes. She survived a direct gunshot to the head and heart, something no ordinary human could ever hope to accomplish. She smirked, her light red eyes flashing briefly, "You really think that little butter knife scares me?". Osamu grimaced and really pushed it into her, causing a little bit of blood to come out. "Don't think I'm not afraid to kill you. Why the hell did you attack me just now? You've got a funny way of showing gratitude to someone that just saved your life." The girl's turned serious again and she replied calmly, "I had to see if actually worked. And from the looks of it, it did, which means the contract has been accepted." Osamu increased the pressure of the blade a bit more; blood was now flowing freely. "Just what the hell do you mean by contract? What were all those images earlier?" he asked her. She sighed, “Those were images of my past, of my people, of both an unimaginable power and a terrible curse. You have accepted my contract, which means now you share this fate with me. Now would you kindly remove the knife from my throat? I may be immortal, but it doesn’t mean I like passing out from loss of blood.”

Osamu stared at the men he had just killed, wondering how he had managed to react so much quicker than usual. It wasn't the fact that they were Britannian soldiers; it was just that he could never read a person's movements like that before. Even with his extensive martial arts training, his reflexes were always a bit slow. It was almost as if he predicted their movements. No, that's not it, he said internally. At that he felt an arm wrap itself around his lower jaw and a cold steel blade touch his throat. Osamu reacted reflexively, driving an elbow into his attacker's stomach and then performing an instep. This made the attacker gasp and release their grip, which was rewarded with Osamu driving another elbow into their face. This caused the assailant's blade to fly up into the air. Osamu caught it by the handle and in one swift movement, pinned his attacker to a wall and held the blade to their throat. He saw that it was none other than the girl he just saved.

The girl didn't look older than twenty, but Osamu could tell she was far more intelligent than twenty-year-old. For some reason, he couldn't read this woman at all. The girl finally spoke up, "Just so you know, your newly-acquired power won't work on me". Osamu pressed the blade closer to her throat and asked angrily, "Just who or what the hell are you?" She wasn't human, at least not in Osamu's eyes. She survived a direct gunshot to the head and heart, something no ordinary human could ever hope to accomplish. She smirked, her light red eyes flashing briefly, "You really think that little butter knife scares me?". Osamu grimaced and really pushed it into her, causing a little bit of blood to come out. "Don't think I'm not afraid to kill you. Why the hell did you attack me just now? You've got a funny way of showing gratitude to someone that just saved your life." The girl's turned serious again and she replied calmly, "I had to see if actually worked. And from the looks of it, it did, which means the contract has been accepted." Osamu increased the pressure of the blade a bit more; blood was now flowing freely. "Just what the hell do you mean by contract? What were all those images earlier?" he asked her. She sighed, “Those were images of my past, of my people, of both an unimaginable power and a terrible curse. You have accepted my contract, which means now you share this fate with me. Now would you kindly remove the knife from my throat? I may be immortal, but it doesn’t mean I like passing out from loss of blood.”

Six months after acceptance...

Osamu was sitting at his lab, sporting his white lab coat over a nearly all-black uniform as he usually does. He had finished fixing everything everyone at Ashford needed fixed, so that meant he could spend the rest of his time screwing around and tinkering. He was working on several projects at once; this was made evident by the fact his workbench was littered with pages of notes, diagrams of all his creations, and parts of said creations. The thermal function on his sniper scope wasn't working right, which he attributed to a flaw in the IR reception matrix. It was probably just some electrocorrosive damage to the germanium backing, an easy fix. Also he needed to update the auto-hack tool for his APIT device; many of the more secure locations he would have to go to had switched from 64-bit to 128-bit encryption for all their security systems, so he had to update the algorithms. His OTIS-1 suit was also needing work; the optical diffraction array, which was responsible for him being able to turn almost completely invisible to the naked eye, was starting to drain too much power from the ion core in his suit. He concluded after some testing that it was due to material degradation in the wiring, hence the suit was actually beginning to radiate energy. He needed gold to smelt and draw into wires, but that was hard to come by; those damn Britannians had damn near seized all the gold reserves and mines. Osamu discovered that using a palladium-yttrium alloy was a viable substitute, but it was costly to make and could potentially fracture easily. He also was working a new invention, a more powerful rifle capable of taking down a Knightmare frame, or more accurately, penetrate the Knightmare’s armor and shields to kill the pilot. Osamu was growing bored of assassinating people during the night and wanted to really strike fear into the Britannian military. This was big, but not too big. He had purchased a .662-caliber bolt-action rifle with the intent on modifying it. Once it was finished, it would be an adjustable linear magnetic accelerator, but instead of firing .662 caliber rounds, he was going to modify it to fire .824 caliber rounds. Of course he would have to machine a new barrel, but that was okay with him; in fact it would be better because the metal alloy used in the current barrel had too low of a magnetic flux capacity for his purposes. However, one last obstacle stood in his way; lack of proper conductor material. He also needed gold for this, so he would have to hold off on assembling this.

Osamu then got to work. He quickly fixed the thermal function on his sniper scope, which was as he thought electrocorrosive damage to the germanium backing from an exposed wire. He then added a layer of liquid lithiumpolystearate atop the germanium-silicon matrix lens to serve as a barrier to further damage and reassembled the sight. He decided that updating the APIT could wait; the person he had been stalking often went out at night and stayed out late, which would give him plenty of time to plan when to kill him. Osamu got up and looked at a list of faces; there were seventy-fives faces on the page and five were X'd out, indicating that Osamu had 'dealt' with them. He took a red marker and put a dot between the eyes of a man with blond hair, a fairly chubby face, and deep blue eyes. Osamu smirked, “That dot is where I’m going to hit you”. He knew that the center of the forehead was a killshot, no matter the angle of entry. He then saw a small inscription at the bottom of the picture; it looked like a hastily scribbled note which read “Lt. Marcus Ascod II, Adjugant Commander of the Eighth Mobile Armor Division and Leader of Strike Force Epsilon. Reports directly to Governor General Cornelia Li Britannia.” “So he reports directly to Cornelia, eh? This might be trickier than I thought” Osamu thought to himself. He had good reason to suspect something would make this more difficult; some of the higher ranking officials in the military had guards that lurked in the shadows to watch for anything amiss.

Osamu then picked up a small stack of intelligence papers and began absentmindedly flipping through them. Based on his most recent intel he got from his brother Moritsune, Ascod went out a week to visit a friend, who was also a fairly high-ranked officer, he had staying at the Grand Emperor’s Hospital. His friend apparently was beaten nearly to death by angry Japanese civilians. The official report was that the Japanese attacked him for no reason, but Osamu did some research of his own and found out that the sick bastard shot and killed an innocent Japanese girl, no more than five years old. This gave Osamu an idea; if this worked he could kill two birds with one stone. He would obtain the building schematics and somehow plant a tracker and an X-ray blocker on the Lieutenant’s person. When he stopped at the appropriate room, Osamu would use his X-ray scope to identify the target and take both the bastards out. He, of course, would have to modify his rifle to have it hit a target at longer ranges. He would also have to increase the output and focus of the X-ray generator to account for atmospheric distortion. He grinned evilly as he began to tinker with his .463 caliber rifle, making the necessary adjustments to meet his needs.

Milly was in her room, lying on her bed in nothing but a white bra and panties. She ran a hand through her thick, voluminous shoulder-length blond hair. She then absentmindedly grabbed a picture of her and Osamu that was taken the day Osamu first transferred. It was a tradition of hers to have her picture taken with every new student that came to the school. However, unlike the hundreds of others that carpeted an entire wall, she had this one framed so that it could rest on her nightstand. “You’ve grown so cold lately” she said as she looked at the picture, an undertone of sadness in her voice. He barely left his room anymore, and only visited her when it was time for his ‘payment’. She understood that he was busy and that he only wanted a ‘professional relationship’, but she couldn’t help herself. Something about him captivated Milly, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. His intellect? His determination? His personality? Maybe it was a combination of these things. Whatever it was, Milly felt her heart flutter whenever she was near him. She wanted him, she wanted to feel his warmth, she wanted to feel their tongues play with each other, she wanted to feel his length inside her. She came back to her senses to find one of her hands was massaging her breast while the other was rubbing her panties. “What am I doing?” She said to herself. She tried to stop, but couldn’t. She then felt her hand slip beneath the thin fabric and rub her clit. Her thick hips bucked as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. She imagined it was Osamu’s fingers doing these dirty things to her, and the pleasure intensified. Her moans grew louder, and she started rubbing faster. Soon, she climaxed, staining her panties. Her arms collapsed

Stage Three:

Code Geass Remake Main Story

Six months after acceptance into Ashford Academy...

Osamu then got to work. He quickly fixed the thermal function on his sniper scope, which was as he thought electrocorrosive damage to the germanium backing from an exposed wire. He then added a layer of liquid lithiumpolystearate atop the germanium-silicon matrix lens to serve as a barrier to further damage and reassembled the sight. He decided that updating the APIT could wait; the person he had been stalking often went out at night and stayed out late, which would give him plenty of time to plan when to kill him. Osamu got up and looked at a list of faces; there were seventy-fives faces on the page and five were X'd out, indicating that Osamu had 'dealt' with them. He took a red marker and put a dot between the eyes of a man with blond hair, a fairly chubby face, and deep blue eyes. Osamu smirked, “That dot is where I’m going to hit you”. He knew that the center of the forehead was a killshot, no matter the angle of entry. He then saw a small inscription at the bottom of the picture; it looked like a hastily scribbled note which read “Lt. Marcus Ascod II, Adjugant Commander of the Eighth Mobile Armor Division and Leader of Strike Force Epsilon. Reports directly to Governor General Cornelia Li Britannia.” “So he reports directly to Cornelia, eh? This might be trickier than I thought” Osamu thought to himself. He had good reason to suspect something would make this more difficult; some of the higher ranking officials in the military had guards that lurked in the shadows to watch for anything amiss.

Osamu then picked up a small stack of intelligence papers and began absentmindedly flipping through them. Based on his most recent intel he got from his brother Moritsune, Ascod went out a week to visit a friend, who was also a fairly high-ranked officer, he had staying at the Grand Emperor’s Hospital. His friend apparently was beaten nearly to death by angry Japanese civilians. The official report was that the Japanese attacked him for no reason, but Osamu did some research of his own and found out that the sick bastard shot and killed an innocent Japanese girl, no more than five years old. This gave Osamu an idea; if this worked he could kill two birds with one stone. He would obtain the building schematics and somehow plant a tracker and an X-ray blocker on the Lieutenant’s person. When he stopped at the appropriate room, Osamu would use his X-ray scope to identify the target and take both the bastards out. He, of course, would have to modify his rifle to have it hit a target at longer ranges. He would also have to increase the output and focus of the X-ray generator to account for atmospheric distortion. He grinned evilly as he began to tinker with his .463 caliber rifle, making the necessary adjustments to meet his needs.

Elsewhere, a chopper was flying overhead tracking a truck traveling at high speeds along the main highway. A young, busty woman with red hair held up by a red headband was behind the wheel, desperately trying to shake her pursuers. Her partner, a small, brown-haired man with a grizzled beard, was clutching his seat in pure terror.

Just as an alarm goes off and the older man is told he must make a move every twenty seconds, the sliding doors behind him open. The other man scoffs, asking if the old man’s substitute has arrived as two figures step nearer. As the first becomes visible, it is a young man with violet eyes and dark hair – a student, the man points out.

This young man confirms that the affluent man is indeed a nobleman, and as he does the elderly fellow gets up, relieved. Obviously unimpressed, the noble makes a dry remark before asking the boy’s name as he approaches the table, and the young man supplies it – Lelouch Lamperouge. Lelouch’s blue-haired companion (Rivalz) looks at the chess board and remarks that they can’t possibly win.

Lelouch doesn’t seem as concerned, asking his Rivalz how soon they’ll need to leave to get to their next class. He takes his seat in front of the chess board. He states he’ll need only nine minutes, and the nobleman laughs at this, especially when Lelouch picks up the black king as his opening move.

On the other side of the Ashford campus, Milly was in her room, lying on her large, curtain-covered bed in nothing but a white bra and panties. She ran a hand through her thick, voluminous shoulder-length blond hair in frustration. She then absentmindedly grabbed a picture of her and Osamu that was taken the day Osamu first transferred. It was a tradition of hers to have her picture taken with every new student that came to the school. However, unlike the hundreds of others that carpeted an entire wall, she had this one framed so that it could rest on her nightstand. “You’ve grown so cold lately” she said as she looked at the picture, an undertone of sadness in her voice. He barely left his room anymore, and only visited her when it was time for his ‘payment’. She understood that he was busy and that he only wanted a ‘professional relationship’, but she couldn’t help herself. Something about him captivated Milly, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. His intellect? His determination? His personality? Maybe it was a combination of these things. Whatever it was, Milly felt her heart flutter whenever she was near him. She wanted him, she wanted to feel his warmth, she wanted to feel their tongues play with each other, she wanted to feel his length inside her. She came back to her senses to find one of her hands was massaging her breast while the other was rubbing her panties. “What am I doing?” She said to herself. She tried to stop, but couldn’t. She then felt her hand slip beneath the thin fabric and rub her clit. Her thick hips bucked as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. She imagined it was Osamu’s fingers doing these dirty things to her, and the pleasure intensified. Her moans grew louder, and she started rubbing faster. Soon, she climaxed, staining her panties. Her arms collapsed to her side, her breathing was heavy. She then sat up on the edge of her bed and hung her head in despair. "This is so pathetic" she said to herself. she then stood up and said loudly, "I'm an Ashford, damn it! When we want we something, we're direct and we take it straight to them!"

Osamu finished with the modifications to his rifle,and now had no idea what to do. He then decided it would be best to start machining new parts for his anti-Knightmare rifle, which he codenamed Project CHROMEBUSTER. Luckily he had plenty of raw steel scrap and nichrome plating. He quickly worked out the percentage of each component he would need, then proceeded to melt a small bit of each together in a small self-fashioned crucible. After the alloy cooled, he tested its magnetic flux capacity and found it to be within acceptable tolerances. He then piled his remaining scrap into boxes and put them on a handtruck. He then took a lift down to the furnace room, where he set up an even larger crucible in an unknown and unexplored recess. He shifted over to the larger furnace and melted the larger bulk of the metal into an alloy. As it melted, he took out his plans and

Stage Two: Written in Blood

Stage Three: The Cards are Dealt

Stage Four: Rise of Demons

Stage Five:

Back
Top Bottom