Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leave no track don't look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys and dolls I am a bit new to this site but I am no way considered an amature roleplayer. I do not judge literacy by the number of paragraphs you post. Aslong as its a little bit discriptive then there will be no complaining on my end. I play multiple characters that can be seen in multiple genres and timesettings. Though personally science fiction has never really was my strongsuit.

I love unusual plotlines especially with unlikely character couplings. Though personally I perfer Monster men and Women rather than just a plane jane human it can also be a challenge for myself to see if I could tone down my character's tactics. Fantasy and realism are both sides of the same tarnished coin as far as I am concerned I would love to see my skill in both improve. So maybe one of you can help me.

As far as my limits go check out my rabbithole that is conviently linked in my signature. Here is a few Plotlines that I would love to develop:

Title: Not your Normal fairytale ( what the hell was in those brownies)
[ Male X Female, Furry, Bimbo, bdsm]
((Status : Currently craving ))
{{ OOC Notes: This storyline will blurr from fantasy to reality many times and it will sometimes be confusing but I think it would be a lovely challenge.}}

Rachel a woman into the more unsavory things in life has a sexually awakening experience during a drug induced hiluscination. Unknowing the lover who had been pleasing her all this time was her usually unattentive boyfriend. Who had been neglecting her personal needs in quite some time. Why the sudden change? Her slutty reaction to the drug had awakened a somewhat masochistic nature hidden even from himself.

Title : Who's that I see walking in these woods...
[[ Female x Female, Domination, Furry,Romance]]
(( Status: Would love to try depending upon the woman ))

Not everything is as it seams in the forrest especially the night of the new moon. And the huntsman is not always your friend. Tale of the big bad wolf falling for the little red she had always drempt of. Learning to trust the wolf weither she likes it or not.

Title: Why do I always dream of you?
[[ Male incubus X female human]
((Status I don't want it I just need it.))

Violet isn't always what she says she is and that is going to get her into some huge trouble. One night on the town she runs into a man she'll never forget. A incubus that has been eating away at not only her energy he is slowly chipping away her sanity to what gain? Because he can.

There are also many more to come I just wanted to place these out and see what bites. Pm me with the Status of the plotline you are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom