Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Werewolf RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind

Planetoid
Below is an introductory post of a plot that I had in mind for the longest time. I have been working on it for some time now and I think I am through. Anyways, if you are interested in roleplaying this with me, shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Anyways, on to the show!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was like any other day in my life. The sun was setting slowly against the purple horizon while the moon slowly krept forward to take over. I lay quietly in my bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling fan as it began to spin with the gently movements of the wind. I listened to the outside world of the birds chirping noisily as their day of flight was nearing it's end. The whines of the neighbors dog wanting to be let in could be heard above all that. I turned to face my small, rectangular window as the blue sky turned gray.

"Aeryn," the name rolled so softly off of his lips. I glanced into the deep blue eyes of my oldest brother before returning my attention back to the darkening sky. "I am leaving. Is there anything you want when I come back?" he asked, persisting I speak with him.

"Just something to drink. I don't care what it is as long is it is a form of liquid," was the only reply I gave him. Marcus frowned, his dark hair falling into his face in the process. I pulled the covers over my head as the light cough fell through my lips and spilled into the air.

"Are you sure you don't want anything for your cold?" he asked. I shook my head in response to his question before he finally closed the white door to my room. My throat burned and felt like it would split if I continued our conversation. The splitting headache kept me from drifting into slumber like peace as I pulled the blanket off of my shivering form. As I stood, a dizziness filled my head as a heavy force pulled me back to the comfort of the bed.

"Why, of all days, did I have to catch a cold?" I questioned to no one in particular. With one last burst of energy, I forced myself up from my bed and slowly walked into the small living area. I turned the large plasma television on and began to indulge myself in what appeared to be entertainment. The sounds of the wind howling outside caught my attention as a sudden gust of wind plied it's way through. The tree's began to shake violently as the branches began to knock wildly at the windows.

"What a day. At least it's nothing like last night," I mused to myself as I turned the TV set off and headed towards the kitchen. I rummaged through the cabinets to find a small cup to pour a glass of apple juice. It was always my favorite drink although I could succumb to the temptation's of soda's. Once I was done with the empty glass, I set it aside and walked towards the back door to stare out into the dark sky.

"I wonder how long it'll be like this? It has already been three days and the weather still has not changed. Some birthday this turned out today, " I couldn't help but notice the different settings of the melting moonlight as the dark clouds passed by. As I turned to walk back, a dark shadow moved slowly through the brush as it caught my attention.

"What was that?" I couldn't help but to ask myself as I walked back towards the kitchen window. I glanced outside, trying to get a better look as to what the shadow figure was. It wasn't to hard to see outside but the cloud filled vision obscured it. I tried to squint my eyes but found it harder to see in that position. I slumped down the cabinet and walked towards the back door. I made myself falter to the sound of a deep, breathing sound.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called out, knowing that the possibility it was Marcus playing tricks again was slightly low today. He was after all at the store, right? The thought seemed a bit frightening as the large shadow slowly began to circle around the brush.

"Curse Marc and his bushes," I whispered as the branches moved with the shadow. Something stirred within my brain, I couldn't point at what exactly it was, but it did not seem to settle right. "Hello?" I called out, this time with a little more edge to the tone. My call was answered by a low growl.

It came from behind me, or at least the sound seemed to come from behind. I slowly turned around to see if my hypothesis was correct. Eye's widen at the sight before me. Drool clenched to the bottom jaw of pink gums as the top lip was curled back. Amber eyes bore deeply into my own as I tried to let out a scream. Nothing could escape my throat as fear took a hold of my body. I could not move even as the adrenaline coursed through my body. The stalk figure moved through the brush, coming closer towards it's prey.

"Marcus!" I tried to call out to my brother. The thought of him coming home early was the only hope I had to escape from this monstrous being before me.

No answer only heightened my fear as the beast lunged towards me. It was with the moonlight that I could see the huge figure clearly. It's massive form loomed in front of me with massive paws the color of the night sky. The snout was long with gleaming white canines thick and long. Before me was something I thought only existed in movies. I thought they existed in only fairy tales parents would tell to their children if they misbehaved. Now I know they are nothing more than real as the air I breathe for before me was,

A werewolf.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic plotline
Aeryn is attacked by a werewolf, and must learn to deal with her "gift". The werewolf who attacked her had his reasons(that shall be left up to you).

It can be hot and steamy or slow and steamy. I'd prefer if it started off slowly (sex wise) and then when the point arises (shouldn't be to far into the roleplay) it can be steamy. It won't be in first person point of view though. Also, we can double if needed, you taking on the role of Marcus(name can be changed) and I taking on another werewolf or human, but that is completely up to you. Anyways, if interested, shoot me a PM and we can go from there :3

PM'ed ye with questions, concerns, and ideas. Though right now I REALLY need to go to... Zzzzzz.

Wow, I totally forgot about this RP.
If anyone is interested, it can be changed to be a plot of pure Smut...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom