Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gay reqeusts area

Would you like to see a Gay section

• Yes.

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No.

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • im sick of getting MxM requests! give it to them

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • im sick of getting MxF requests! give it to us

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lt reistark

Super-Earth
Its annoying to search through Males Requstests for a good MxM RP. why don't we have a Gay Requests section and a Lez requests section

Because overclassification leads to confusion. Of the first three posts in the male section, two explicitly state that they're gay in the title of the request thread. This issue is imaginary at best.

yes but its annoying to need to search through all the MxF requests for a MxM. its better to seperate them so that the gay users can have their own place to post and RP

ღ AVAИŤ - GAЯDЭ || - [Male x Male]
Cash

(Some EXTREME VIOLENCE)Betrayal : Enslaved (MxM,FxM) (Pages: 1 2 )
Justinian

Shadows neverending seach for MaleXFuta roleplays (Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 )
shadoweclipse

Looking for M/F, both original and fan-based roleplay.
Tesi

A snippit from the forum, these four were consecutive. It took two seconds of 'searching through all the MXF roleplays' to find that.

As I said, this problem is imaginary.

Also, I'd like to add, that not only is it imaginary... but I think by making a separate section specifically for gay/lesbian RPs it might come off as trying to segregate based on gender preference. Like an 'us' vs 'them'. And that's something I highly doubt people would want this place to seem like it was promoting. I mean, we're a fairly open place, welcoming of all regardless of preference. Besides, I know when I browse req threads, it's very easy to quickly see which ones are seeking men vs women, just like it's easy to see if the person making the request for whichever role is preferred is male or female. Basically, just be patient when reading the reqs, keep an open eye. I think you'll be surprised at how easy it is to see which is which, etc. Good luck!

Maybe but I think that people would come to understanding why you put a seperate section for gay and lesbian requests because as rpers we are more observant and inquisitive so those that use the site would think about the scenario and what it would mean. Plus it would organize a lot of stuff.

We're already organised. To further break things down is asinine and ultimately pointless.

The OP is just too fucking lazy to do a little reading.

As one of the longest "active" gay only rpers I have never had a problem with finding people who want to do a MxM scenario. Most people will place up in their ad what they want. The jargon is typicall MxM/(Male) Slash/yaoi. I tend to avoid those who post for "yaoi" because of my own predilections, but yeah, no real problems.

I am against the "gay" boards as well. Just search through some posts. People have different likings. Not every M/M rper is going to want a feminine girly man, not every one of them is even going to want a human, you'll just have to sift through those looking for M/M and hope for the best.

I know it is annoying, hey I love RPing yoai, but I think separating them it totally useless. As stated before, it can lead to confusion. As a fellow yaoi RPer, it is better to read, cause if they sparated gays and straight rp request, image people wanting dom and sub also being there. Male and Female is perfect. I suggest <Ctrl><F> and type in "MxM" or "Yaoi" saves time if you are really that lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom