Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❥ █ Sucre »

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devxx

Star
sucremain.jpg

• introrules.jpg

Hello, I'm Devxx and I guess this would be my first search thread here. I'm a 20 year old University student and I've been roleplaying for about 7 years now. I would consider myself literate to advanced and I can type anywhere between one paragraph to over 20 if you would like. I try to mirror whatever my partner posts though anything less then a paragraph can kind of get annoying when you're looking for something to respond to. For my roleplays I enjoy plot as well as the steamy scenes. A roleplay based entirely on sex will get very boring very fast so it's always fun to bring in all sorts of twists and turns into the story to make it more interesting.

Here is what I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:

▪ LITERATE: Seriously, I'm not going to get on your case if you have a couple of misspelled words or your grammar isn't amazing but I would like it if you could post at least two well thought out paragraph with decent spelling and grammar. I do understand that writers block happens but it shouldn't be a reoccurring thing.

▪ SUB/DOM/WHATEVER: I would just like to say that my characters will NEVER be 100% submissive and I'm usually much better at playing dominant. I just can't seem to play a 'sweet innocent blushing schoolgirl' type of character. Mine are sarcastic, headstrong, sexy women who aren't afraid of sex and like control. Now, I can play a sub in a pairing but I'm just saying that mine will definitely have a lot of fight in them. If my partner was also dominant that would be great since there's nothing like two people fighting for control. I'm fine with a switch too but if my partner is a whimpering sub then I'll start to lose interest.

▪ HETEROSEXUAL: My roleplays will be heterosexual with me playing the woman. If you have a really good plot though for either fxf or mxm then I might reconsider.

▪ PM/THREAD: Roleplays will either take place over PMs or Threads. PMs would be the preferred route but I'm fine with threads too. On another note, sometimes I might lose a PM so if I don't respond to you in a while just make sure to send me another message and remind me. I have a slight habit of being scatter brained. <<; If you find something you're interested in then just shoot me a PM. :3

pairing.jpg

GENERAL PAIRINGS
      - Mistress x Pet
      - Angel x Demon
      - Human x Merperson
      - God x Goddess
      - Angel x Human
      - Demon x Human
      - Prince x Princess
      - Royalty x Assassin
      - Vampire x Human
      - Dragon x Knight
      - Demon x Hunter
      - Mecha Pilot x Enemy Pilot
      - Victorian Era
      - Steampunk
      - Alice in Wonderland
      - Fairy Tales
      - A WHOLE BUNCH OF FANDOMS : JUST ASK
      - I'm open to other pairings so just suggest your own.

plots.jpg

LOST & FOUND NEW!
      - Owner x Pet
      So this is more cute and fluffy then anything else. A cat-boy [ your character ] has been abandoned in the streets and fallen unconscious only to be discovered by my character. Taking pity she takes him to her home and tries to nurse him back to health as best she can. When he wakes up he decides that to pay her back he will become her new pet and do everything he can to keep her happy in exchange for her letting him live with her. Now you have the fun chaos of him trying to get accustomed to how normal humans live while they have to keep him hidden from the neighbors and nosy people. No deep plot, just cute. Catboy can be switched out for a merperson or another mythical creature of sorts.

TAKE FLIGHT NEW!
      - Captain x Stowaway
      Set in a steampunk world of wonder and magic where airships travel the globe trading and buying for their respective countries. These ships are heavily regulated yet there has been one in particular that has been causing problems for everyone else. With the Jolly Roger in full view this pirate airship has been waging war in the skies and stealing the cargo that others have. One young man [ your character ] in search of adventure sneaks onto an airship thinking it belongs to the Queen only to discover it is the pirate ship in question. Now faced with the Captain's wrath [ my character ] he has to find a place aboard and learn to become some use or else risk being thrown overboard from thousands of feet above.

WONDERLAND SYNDROME NEW!
      - Alice in Wonderland
      We've all heard the story of Alice in Wonderland about a young girl falling down the rabbit hole into an extraordinary land unlike anything she'd ever seen. What we might not know is that the ending we've been told has been nothing more then a lie. Alice never left Wonderland alive and in the Red Queen's garden there is one beautiful rose bush that blossoms flowers the exact color of blood. It is where the Queen gains her strength from and every hundred years it must be replenished with the blood of a new sacrifice. Alice was just one in the list of many and the time has come for another one to be found.

THIRD DEGREE
      - Cop x Criminal
      Admittedly this one is a bit more plot based but would still be pretty fun to play out. The whole idea centers around this genius serial killer and a cop who is trying to piece together a puzzle to try and catch them. It's sort of a cat and mouse thing where the killer is playing games just to get the cop to follow them and the cop is taking the bait and delving deeper into something that they can't get themselves out of. The criminal becomes obsessed with the cop and eventually it leads to a stand off between the two where the criminal finally captures the cop. It would be kind of fun just to pit their minds against each other and the psychological effects would be cool to play out.

SWEET TEMPTATION
      - Angel x Demon
      Kind of a cliche but could still be fun to do. I would play a Demon and you would play and Angel who have both been sent to Earth for their respective purposes. The Angel is acting like a guardian and trying to protect people while the Demon is working on tempting people and securing their souls. So my Demon gets a new mission where instead of tempting humans they have instead been assigned to go after the Angel and turn them into a fallen. What happens next is that my Demon takes your Angel on a trip through all the wonders of sin and slowly taints their soul bit by bit until it finally belongs to hell.

SWORD & SHIELD
      - Prince x Knight
      Two neighboring kingdoms have been at war for as long as anyone can remember as each strive to destroy their enemy and take their land in the process. After one particularly grueling battling the one kingdom's prince [ your character ] has been taken hostage to be used as a bargaining tool. The king of the captor kingdom has decided to make the prince's humiliation all the better by giving him as a slave to his best knight [ my character ], the very one responsible for the prince's capture in the first place. In a turn of events it turns out that the knight is actually a woman and who doesn't seem all that pleased about the arrangement herself. Now the prince has to serve the very person responsible for killing many of his comrades while the knight plots revenge against the man who himself has taken down some of her soldiers.

BUMP IN THE NIGHT
      - Hunter x Vampire
      Ever heard those stories of the monsters that go bump in the night? Everyone always brushes them off as tales that parents would tell their children to get them to behave but the truth is so much more terrifying. A hunter [ my character ] has been on the tail of a particularly terrifying monster [ your character ] for the better part of a year now. As she closes in on the kill she got reckless and ended up getting herself caught by the very thing she was hunting. Now the hunter becomes the hunted as the monster gets his revenge on the person who has been trying to kill him for the past year. This could also be interesting to play out if the two have to work together somehow against something that is threatening both of them. NOTE: By monster I mean vampire, werewolf, dragon or something along those lines.

THE STARS COLLIDE
      - Mecha Pilot x Mecha Pilot
      Two pilots from opposing sides have been meeting each other in battle constantly and are always trying to one up each other. It just so happens that after one grueling scrimmage both of their Mechas are so damaged that they have to make an emergency landing on a primal planet. With no means of communicating with their respective ships they're forced to finally confront each other face to face. Do they put aside their differences and work together or does the fight continue on the ground before one finally bests the other and turns them into a captive?

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
      - Red x Big Bad Wolf [ not in the mood for this one anymore ]
      Based off of this picture. Sort of a take off of Little Red Riding Hood but instead of the wolf taking charge the tables get flipped and Red makes the Wolf into her pet of sorts. Not sure just how far or complex you could make this plot but it would still be interesting just to see the change of dynamics from the original fairy tale.

IN YOUR SERVICE
      - Woman x Captive
      I don't have a specific plot but I've really wanted to do something based off of this picture. I was thinking that it could either go that someone broke into the woman's house with the intent of robbing her but he slipped up and she decided to keep him as collateral for the damage that he did. Or the captive's father had gambling debts to the woman but he couldn't pay them off so his son had to go and work for her to pay off his father's debt. Other ideas would be appreciated.

▪ KINKS & STUFF: Honestly I'm fine with almost anything as long as it's not excessive gore, incest or characters under the age of 16.

RE: ﹝ come & play ﹞ ⊰

If In your services is still open, I'll like to do that with you

RE: ﹝ come & play ﹞ ⊰

Eep! I really need to check up on this thing more.
Anyway, I'm actually a little full on the "In your service" plot at the moment.

RE: ❥ █ Sucre » updated

Updated and made pretty because I don't want to do my reading. <<;

More plots added. Still procrastinating on other things and abusing photoshop...

Wow..So PM'd.. You have fantastic plot ideas without obnoxious rules.. Such a rare pairing..

No arguments from me on that point.
Though once you start dabbling you lose track of time and before you know it you've wasted a good couple of hours. ;____;
Though your Gackt sig is lovely. Did you make it?

Yeah...I can stay PS for hours just messing around. XD

Yeah, I made it~~ took me an hour or so. Was challenging myself with low quality pics again~~

Your siggy is awesome too~ The typography is sexy~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom