Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some Fanbased games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekaboo

Supernova
Hi all,

I'm currently in the mood for some good old fanbased roleplay, particularly from any of the following series,

Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Star Wars (OC's only here, no canon characters, just the setting)

Ok ok, short list I know but I might expand it later on. I'm really in the mood for Hetero or Yaoi roleplay, though I will do Yuri but would prefer it to involve Futa.
I'm also very interested in anything involving Tentacles and/or Oviposition.

I'm up for Canon x Canon or Canon x OC pairings, though with Star Wars it will be OC x OC only.
I also have a wide list of kinks (The kinkier it is, the better), so chances are if you suggest something I'll be game, even (or especially) if it's something really weird and abnormal. My only exceptions are Scat, Watersports, heavy bondage and Gore, they are absolute no-no's.

If I've caught your attention at all, drop me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out!

Ciao!

Hmm well i would be interested in a Star Wars rp and preferably in the Legacy Era.

Peekaboo said:
Hi all,

I'm currently in the mood for some good old fanbased roleplay, particularly from any of the following series,

Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Star Wars (OC's only here, no canon characters, just the setting)

Ok ok, short list I know but I might expand it later on. I'm really in the mood for Hetero or Yaoi roleplay, though I will do Yuri but would prefer it to involve Futa.

I'm up for Canon x Canon or Canon x OC pairings, though with Star Wars it will be OC x OC only.
I also have a wide list of kinks (The kinkier it is, the better), so chances are if you suggest something I'll be game, even (or especially) if it's something really weird and abnormal. My only exceptions are Scat, Watersports, heavy bondage and Gore, they are absolute no-no's.

If I've caught your attention at all, drop me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out!

Ciao!

Peekaboo I see you! I have some ideas for you if you are interested in possibly roleplaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom