Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling for like minded long term Roleplaying partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

cp_mnit

Meteorite
Hello to all the guys at Blue Moon,

Came across this site at random and the posts looked encouraging for a role-play enthusiast like me, although I am mostly restricted to human themes.

I am an experienced player and I was a regular at the Yahoo role play chat rooms while they were in existence. So out here, I am looking for the same i.e. Experienced male role players. I am not into writing erotica or role playing in the forums here, just plain IM role playing. I enjoy slow, detailed erotic roles. To sum up I am on the lookout for long term role play partners. More on this to follow.

Something about myself, I am a 25 year old female. My likes include traveling, reading fiction and watching movies.

I am a mature woman. I am loving, caring and compassionate but I also like to have fun sexually ;)

Regarding the scenarios I like to play, I think I better mention the scenarios I would NEVER play first. Some of them are incest, forced roles, violence, animals, toilet play.

I prefer the somewhat romantic roles, played out on a long term basis, more like a relationship and roles that have a hint of realism in them. I enjoy older men a lot, but I am okay with guys of my age group too. Since I am open minded at heart, I would be very interested in hearing about your favorite scenarios and I would have no problem playing your scenario if it is hot!

You can post a reply to this site, but I am quite discrete about myself and my partner. So I would prefer an IM correspondence. We can get to know each other at first and determine for ourselves if we are a good match.

Have a great day, and if you are that special guy, then I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom