Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxF Realistic RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namakemono

Moon
I really like long detailed role plays, so if you would be interested I would really prefer to rp with literate people who can write at least a paragraph per post. I know this sounds like a lot but I just find it easier to make the story more interesting if I have more then a sentence or two to work off of. I really only do Heterosexual rps, where I am the male, and I could do multiple characters at the same time if that would be something you are interested in.

As for genres I like I usually stick to just:
Romance
Adventure
Action (usually based of martial arts)

I really don't care as to the story and I would welcome any suggestions that I could try out, but here are some that I have tried and really liked

Cop x Criminal
Student x Teacher
(Step) Parent x Their Child
Assassin x Target or Assassin x Rival Assassin
Human x Demon or Human x Angel
Coworkers
New Student x Senior
Athlete x Coach
Husband/Wife x Significant other's Friend/Sibling
Parent X Babysitter
Coach x Athlete (Martial Arts Sense x Student)

For any of those I could play either role so it would be whatever you are interested or any variations or new ideas

If you are ever interested in RPing in IMs look me up at
lord_of_monkeys_and_chips@hotmail.com

Here are a few more role play ideas if anyone is interested:

Mother x Son
Soldier x Civilian
Soldier x Soldier
Demon x Summoner
Royalty x Commoner

Hello! I would to roleplay with you! Here are some of your pairings i like:
Assassin x Target or Assassin x Rival Assassin
Human x Demon or Human x Angel
Wife x Significant other's Friend/brother
Parent X Babysitter
Demon x Summoner
Royalty x Commoner

If you have an idea for s plot for any these or would like to discuss one i am open to both =]

Just to update the original list a bit more:

Dirty Cop x Prostitute
Rich Son x Criminal (The female character is trying to bribe or use him for his money)
Cop x Informant
Criminal x Lawyer (Lawyers Daughter)

So school life is finally slowing down and I am finally getting bored for once. If anyone has some rp ideas that they want to try and I have not listed please feel free to pm me or post in the thread, I am always up for learning how to do new rps.

Bump, I am out of ideas so if someone is bored and wants to suggest any rp to me that would be most appreciated ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom