Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an RP (Yaoi, Yuri, Het)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightly Damned

Meteorite
I may be new here but I'm not new to role playing, I am semi literate to literate and can type up to 8 paragraphs if need be. I prefer to play a submissive role in role plays but I can play a somewhat dominate character if I get to play male, I can not for the life of me play a dominate female. xP I role play to mostly fantasy and romance is a must in my rps, I am open to yuri, yaoi, and of course het.

Roleplays:
Anime:

Beyblade
Digimon (1-5)
Fruits Basket (ocs only)
Inu-Yasha
Monster Rancher
Poke'mon (Morphs/original/TCG)
s-CRY-ed
Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic X
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yu-Gi-Oh!/Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Original:
Angel x Demon
Bounty hunter x Hunted
Creator x Creation
Demon x Human
Elemental
Half Breeds (nekos and the like)
Mafia/Gang
Rich x Poor
School for the Gifted
Scientist x Experiment
Vampire (NOT TWILIGHT) x Human
Werewolf x Human
[Suggestions welcome]

AIM: Buwaru
MSN: Buwaru@live.com
YIM: Senrixcooro@yahoo.com
PM: obvious

I'll do anything that's not anime related, if you would like. Yuri, though, is preferred. :D

im interested if you would play switch with me. like sub and dom in one so you get the best of both worlds and not hannah montana.
and if you would de OCs in Inuyasha or YuGiOh i would love you till the end of time. :3:heart:

lt reistark said:
im interested if you would play switch with me. like sub and dom in one so you get the best of both worlds and not hannah montana.
and if you would de OCs in Inuyasha or YuGiOh i would love you till the end of time. :3:heart:
Well I only play switch in Yaoi and I do play ocs in both of those.

I am a literate role player as well and a few of your listings looked interesting to me so I figured I would drop a line.

Anime:
Digimon (Any ideas on this? Like are you wanting romance? Younger characters? Or actually writing out something that followed the shows? Do you want OCs or Cannon characters?)
Inu-Yasha (Similar to what I said for Digimon. Do you want to play OCs or Cannon in the world that InuYasha took place in?)
Fruits Basket (I would be interested in this idea. Do you want to play members of the Soma household?)

Original:
Angel x Demon (Like a story about forbidden love/friendship or corruption of ideals?)
Bounty hunter x Hunted (Sounds Exciting)
Demon x Human (What types of demons? And which role would you want?)
Half Breeds (People with tails and ears are rather cute)
School for the Gifted (I could apply this to artists or musicians)
Vampire (NOT TWILIGHT) x Human (I don't play Twilight Vampires at all)

EDIT: You can PM me or reply here if you wish to discuss this further.

Wrenciel said:
I am a literate role player as well and a few of your listings looked interesting to me so I figured I would drop a line.

Anime:
Digimon (Any ideas on this? Like are you wanting romance? Younger characters? Or actually writing out something that followed the shows? Do you want OCs or Cannon characters?)
Inu-Yasha (Similar to what I said for Digimon. Do you want to play OCs or Cannon in the world that InuYasha took place in?)
Fruits Basket (I would be interested in this idea. Do you want to play members of the Soma household?)

Original:
Angel x Demon (Like a story about forbidden love/friendship or corruption of ideals?)
Bounty hunter x Hunted (Sounds Exciting)
Demon x Human (What types of demons? And which role would you want?)
Half Breeds (People with tails and ears are rather cute)
School for the Gifted (I could apply this to artists or musicians)
Vampire (NOT TWILIGHT) x Human (I don't play Twilight Vampires at all)

EDIT: You can PM me or reply here if you wish to discuss this further.

Well I'd love to rp with you, to either the Digimon one or maybe a mix of something with half breeds.^^ Do you have any messengers though? I really prefer to rp over those, if not PM is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom