Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm looking for male characters to fill these two roles I have:-

A Soldier's Prisoner

It's a war torn country and the enemy is attacking everywhere. Cities, towns and villages are being destroyed. Women and children are taken in as slaves to be sold and the men are killed. She was hiding as she watched her village get destroyed, but they find everyone and soon she found herself taken back to camp where she was stripped, gagged and blindfolded, tied to a post outdoors for all the soldiers to see. It was even more appetizing to know that she had claimed to be a virgin during her struggles in hope that they'd release her. Maybe this one could be for the camp instead of being sold on untouched. Still, they had to investigate and examine her.

Possible to include:

- Anal rape, fisting, rimming, enemas;
- Gang rape;
- Virginal rape;
- Genital piercings;
- Master/Slave;

Forced Marriage

Her family are in a lot of debt to a businessman and so a proposal is made. That their young 16 year old virgin daughter is to marry his son who is in his late twenties or early thirties. She hares the idea and is all for rebelling against it to the point where she's forced down the aisle kicking and screaming in protest. He is looking forward to his new wife though he'll need to tame her a bit so she knows how to act as the wife to a business man's son.

Anything can be included here :)
If you have any ideas then PM me and we can work out better ideas and more in depth scenes :)

ShortSighted said:
Okay, so I'm looking for male characters to fill these two roles I have:-

A Soldier's Prisoner

It's a war torn country and the enemy is attacking everywhere. Cities, towns and villages are being destroyed. Women and children are taken in as slaves to be sold and the men are killed. She was hiding as she watched her village get destroyed, but they find everyone and soon she found herself taken back to camp where she was stripped, gagged and blindfolded, tied to a post outdoors for all the soldiers to see. It was even more appetizing to know that she had claimed to be a virgin during her struggles in hope that they'd release her. Maybe this one could be for the camp instead of being sold on untouched. Still, they had to investigate and examine her.

Possible to include:

- Anal rape, fisting, rimming, enemas;
- Gang rape;
- Virginal rape;
- Genital piercings;
- Master/Slave;

Forced Marriage

Her family are in a lot of debt to a businessman and so a proposal is made. That their young 16 year old virgin daughter is to marry his son who is in his late twenties or early thirties. She hares the idea and is all for rebelling against it to the point where she's forced down the aisle kicking and screaming in protest. He is looking forward to his new wife though he'll need to tame her a bit so she knows how to act as the wife to a business man's son.

Anything can be included here :)
If you have any ideas then PM me and we can work out better ideas and more in depth scenes :)

I like the war idea. A further plot piece might be that my char gets disgusted with how she is abused and stages a rescue, then they both are on the run, and he becomes her master/saviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom