Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any males interested in doing an 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a male that could possbily rp as Scorpion,Reptile,and Sub-Zero1 only. I'll be rping as Johhny Cage,Raiden,Sonya Blade,Sub-zero2 and my female made-up character and her name is Tanja. She is the younger sister of the two sub-zero brothers and both of her brothers tihnk she is dead,but she isn't dead,she is alive. If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please post here to let me or feel free to pm me ok. Hope to hear from any males soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat
I have a good plot idea in mind for this rp,and it might interested any of you males,in 2 minutes I'll post the plot idea ok,hope this plot idea sounds interesting to you males.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind for this rp.

The setting takes place in out world where a Monk found a girl and he gently picks her up in his arms and he returns to earth realm with the girl and said to Raiden,” Isn’t this girl the younger sister of the two sub-zero brothers they both thought she was dead, but she is alive.

How did she survive the fight in out world hmm Lord Raiden?”

Raiden looks at the girl and said to the monk,” Yes that is Tanja it’s a miracle she is alive, her father must of sacrifice himself in order to keep her alive, we can’t let the enemy know that she is alive at any cost.”

“We’ll keep her with us until she is ready to fight in the up coming tournament that will be held here in Earth realm.”

“Take her to the guest room that usually ice guests stay in she needs her rest and she’ll be fine in about 2 days ok.”

The monk nods his head and he carries Tanja to the guest room and then he lays her down on the bed.

And tends to her minor wounds on her elbow and also on her face as well. He left the room and let the girl sleep for as long as she wanted to or needed to.

Tanja slowly wakes up from her sleep and she scans the room she is in and wonders how she manage to get here and she sighed.

Meanwhile in the Ice Realm: Sub-zero2 was talking to Johnny and Sonya and said to them both,” First my eldest brother becomes evil, and I stay good and now my sister is dead thanks to Quan-chi for killing her about 3 days ago with the help of Reptile, Scorpion and even my oldest brother all helped Quan-Chi kill my sister Tanja damn those three to hell.”

Johnny Cage and Sonya said to Sub-Zero2,”You never know she could have survive that attack from those three warriors, and we got unwanted company again”.

“When will Reptile, Scorpion, and Sub-zero1 ninjas give up on attacking us? Oh great this is so unfair and looks like those three ninjas also accompany their ninjas as well oh man were in for a fight.” It’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a cold winter afternoon out like tonight. (D.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom