Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Goddess of Futa wants your soul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MironaX

Planetoid
What's up people this is my first time RPing online. I'm no newb though so I don't want to hear it. I can write like a champ and I'm very literate, and I'd appreciate my partners being the same. I only roleplay dominant or aggressive sub. So don't even ask for me to do prissy subs.

My favorite roles to play are Futa's and monsters. I play excellent beasts, demons, and really anything big, throbbing and ready to fuck. I don't usually play non-futa female characters cause I don't care to. If you've got something really good in mind I will hear you out though, but I reserve the right to turn you down if it doesn't suit me.

BTW: I've got a soft spot for Japanese Schoolgirls, so the quick way to my clitoris is a sailor blouse and a pleated skirt.

Here is a few ideas that i've been wanting to try.

-Futa Bar Fuck: I would need one person to play an intoxicated young club hopper who stops by a random bar to use the phone for a taxi. This club happens to cater to Futa's only. I corner you in the lounge while you try the phone and seduce you then fuck you senseless right there in the bar.

-Demon Fighter: I've had a smutty idea for a while now with me playing a greater demon(further description given to interested parties) who has tracked a demon huntress to her home. You'd play her mother, a sexy milf unsatisfied with her husband, whom I will ravish thoroughly until the daughter gets home. Wherein I quickly overcome and do the same to the daughter as well(also played by you).

Feel free to throw out ideas along the Futa and monster/demon genre. These are just a couple quickies. On the topic, I don't do plot. I don't mind reading it, but I hate writing it so let's just skip to the steamy parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom