Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simply Seeking Something Kinky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Twilight

Meteorite
Hello, I'm Twilight, It's lovely to meet you. I'm bisexual, seeking either male or female roleplay partners.

*Today I am especially interested in Futa or Yuri.*

I apologize for the title, I couldn't help all of the "s"s.

I am looking for anyone who is looking for something interesting to roleplay. I know that sounds rather simplistic, but I'm open minded.

I'm usually submissive, but I will play a good dominant character if you'd like.

Some of my favorite roleplays are:

Master/Slave

I enjoy being the slave more, but I can be an effective master.
Taboo Roleplays
It makes me blush, but I'm actually quite comfortable in the taboo roleplay area.
BDSM
I don't really group this with M/S.... Should I?
Noncon
This goes with the BDSM thing kind of. I like rps where one of the char is forced, bound is quite fun.
Anything
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm frightfully vague. I'm just not picky, that's all.

I enjoy fantasy rps the most, but will do human ones as well. Time period matters not to me, and I generally enjoy two paragraphs. I'd prefer posting in a thread, or pms.
I can play both male and female, although if things get heated, I haven't much experience playing the male.

Hey there, you seem to type well from what I can see, very versatile as well!

Care to be more in-depth with your taboo? Can PM me if you're shy. Just a big range, like beast, inc, ageplay... All that.

If you'd like, we could definitely set up a fantasy RP, I prefer the longer responses as wwell.

Maiden Twilight said:

Hey, creating alliterations is FUN! Just look at my request thread title. "A Teeming Tally of fourTeen Titillating Thoughts To Try"

Igos said:
Hey there, you seem to type well from what I can see, very versatile as well!

Care to be more in-depth with your taboo? Can PM me if you're shy. Just a big range, like beast, inc, ageplay... All that.

If you'd like, we could definitely set up a fantasy RP, I prefer the longer responses as wwell.
Well, yes, I have a pretty large range. It's easier to list things I don't like, and even then I don't remember them until they're mentioned. I'm pretty open minded to everything.

I'd love to do a fantasy rp with you, any storylines in mind?

I see that we have a lot in common, for one, I am not picky about any role-plays at all. That is, as long as correct spelling and decent grammar is used. I think that I may have a few ideas that may interest you. PM me if you would like to hear more.

Cheers!

A fantasy setting? Hmm... Well let me know one thing first, how do you feel about beast? I was thinking you could be a captive of war, taken back as a rather valuable trophy prize.

Igos said:
A fantasy setting? Hmm... Well let me know one thing first, how do you feel about beast? I was thinking you could be a captive of war, taken back as a rather valuable trophy prize.

Sounds interesting. Would you like to pm the details?

Maiden Twilight said:
Igos said:

Sounds interesting. Would you like to pm the details?

Sure, will let you know later tonight.

Maiden Twilight said:
Hello, I'm Twilight, It's lovely to meet you. I'm bisexual, seeking either male or female roleplay partners.

I am looking for anyone who is looking for something interesting to roleplay. I know that sounds rather simplistic, but I'm open minded.

I'm usually submissive, but I will play a good dominant character if you'd like.

Some of my favorite roleplays are:

Master/Slave

I enjoy being the slave more, but I can be an effective master.
Taboo Roleplays
It makes me blush, but I'm actually quite comfortable in the taboo roleplay area.
BDSM
I don't really group this with M/S.... Should I?
Noncon
This goes with the BDSM thing kind of. I like rps where one of the char is forced, bound is quite fun.
Anything
Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm frightfully vague. I'm just not picky, that's all.

I enjoy fantasy rps the most, but will do human ones as well. Time period matters not to me, and I generally enjoy two paragraphs. I'd prefer posting in a thread, or pms.
I can play both male and female, although if things get heated, I haven't much experience playing the male.

Hi, I sent you a PM, I forgot to mention that I prefer threads.

RE: Simply Seeking Something Kinky-Incest or Futa?

The waiting game... is a game... where you... wait for a long time... and... well, you just wait really there's nothing else, what were you expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom