Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Actively seeking Role Play Yaoi, Yuri, Futa & Hetero

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTICE: I do have a convention to go to Thursday-Monday, so my replies will be sparse.
Recent Edit: The craving has been edited, along with my fandoms I'm looking for.

Currently craving: Father/Daughter. I want you to be quite the descriptive role player with this. I've had a bunch of terrible partners with it. I have a plot worked up, just let me know that you want to do the incest one. It's weird that I'm looking for this kink. Or something involving animals. Want to figure out if I like the kink or not.

I'm looking for some good partners to play with. I'm not active much on the site, but I've been role playing for 10+ years. I'm literate, and I can spell at least decently, so I do expect the same from a potential partner. I prefer to role play through private messages. Don't much particularly care for a thread, but if it's really important to you maybe I'll budge. I can come up with plot ideas on my own, but it's pretty fun to hear your input and build the plot together so we can both get something we like. I'll do Yaoi (mostly FFVII), Yuri, and Hetero. Also, I do like to get to know my partner. Everything's better when we get along. I don't prefer to do random smutty couples, so you better have a good idea if you send me a message and want to do it. Don't be afraid if I turn you down on the offer. I am looking for something long term.

Rabbit Hole
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sword_Dancer

Original Scenarios
I'm back into doing these. I do have some plots, like a fantasy one worked up. Just send me a message letting me know you want to do one of these
instead of fandom. We can work out plots together.

-Fandom-
I've listed just a few, but if there's some that you like, just let me know. Maybe we can work something out. I'll list the roles I'm willing to play.

-Bleach-
Rukia Kuchiki
Momo Hinamori
Orihime Inoue
Kira Izuru

-Final Fantasy VII-
Aerith (I have a plot to throw her in)
Rufus
Tifa
Reno
OC
Yuffie
Scarlet
Rosso the Crimson

-Sailor Moon-
Sailor Venus
Sailor Neptune

-Harry Potter-
Dominant Slytherin OC
Switch Gryffindor OC
Submissive Hufflepuff OC

-Hellsing-
Integra Hellsing
Seras Victoria
Yumiko

-Black Lagoon-
Gretel
Sawyer the Cleaner
Roberta
Balalaika

-Gundam Wing-
Relena Peacecraft
OC

-Full Metal Alchemist-
Riza Hawkeye
OC

RE: Seeking rp partners

Hey there. I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. If you want, check out my request thread, I have some plots and ideas there, and send me a PM/IM. My yahoo is on here, if you use something else just send me a PM. Hope to rp with you soon.

RE: Actively seeking Role Play

Lord Dakol said:
Ooh! Ooh! I can play as Red XIII! XD

Care to send a pm? We could role play through there; I've never done this sort of role play before, so not too sure if I would be good enough for a thread. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom