Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

St.James Prison Interest check

Junko

Star
St. James prison is a underground prison under a desert. It is not a normal prison since it does not follow the rules of the goverment, the owner is named lady Kathleen Lonestar. This is a special prison, made for woman and man who break the law and their parents having connection send them to that prison. They focus on sexual slavery of the inmates and discipline and punishment for what they did. They don't believe in therapy or drugs made to surpress drug abuse. They believe in pain and punishment is the best course of action against these tipes of people. In here the prisoners are all slaves, the guards are all masters or mistress.

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Crime/Job: (Crime is for prisoners, Job are for guards)
Bio:
Kinks:
Limits:
Appareance:

ok I'm interested

Name: Lucian Luna
Sexuality: bi
Personality: sort of shy
Crime/Job: Drug adict, alcoholic, mugging, run away
Bio: Lucian had started getting out of hand as a teenager and just got worse as the years went on. he was now the leader of a biker gang and they were running wild in town. His father had finally had enough of his actions. Lucian was 18 now, his 19th bithday coming up this halloween and his father decided to send him to this place to finally teach the boy a lesson since nothing else worked.
Kinks: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=LucianLuna
Limits: look above
Appareance: blonde hair, ice blue eyes. 6' tall. Tattoo of a dragon on his chest. Body of an outdoorsman but underweight since he didn't have much to eat while he was on the run.

There is no vampire, no werewolf nothing like that in this rp. This is just all humans I don't think the vampire prince brother would be alright for this rp, can you change it?

Junko said:
There is no vampire, no werewolf nothing like that in this rp. This is just all humans I don't think the vampire prince brother would be alright for this rp, can you change it?

This can be before Lucian was made a vampire. He can still be human and instead of his brother his father can send him here

Bio: Lucian had started getting out of hand as a teenager and just got worse as the years went on. he was now the leader of a biker gang and they were running wild in town. His father had finally had enough of his actions. Lucian was 18 now, his 19th bithday coming up this halloween and his father decided to send him to this place to finally teach the boy a lesson since nothing else worked.

I don't like anything related to vampires in your storyline, if you are fine with that and with that new profile is fine

I'm fine. No vampires. I did a new Bio to get rid of the vampire stuff and Lucian is human still

Back
Top Bottom