Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PHOENIX WRIGHT REQUEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Alright, so I started playing this series of games. I'm on on the last trial of the last case of the first game.

But what I want is a 1x1 roleplay involving canonXOC pairings.

Now don't take this as I just want someone to play my favorite canon. Not so. I'd appreciate that, but in exchange, I fully intend to play whatever Canon you'd like. You want a Lana or a Maya for your OC? I'll do it! Want me to play a male canon for your gay character? Hells yeah, as long as I get the pairing I want. The only line I have right now, is no, I won't play Phoenix as a gay man, and no I won't do yuri, unless you're reeeeeally convincing with your offer.

As for pairings I'd like. (Any, or more than one of them can be used at one time.)

NickXMy OC
EdgeworthXMy OC
GumshoeXMy OC

Pairings I will do for you:

Pretty much anyoneX your OC.
I can play Lana
I can play Ema
I can play Maya
I can play Mia (We'd have to work that one out somehow)
I can play Angel Starr
I can play Edgeworth
I can play Gumshoe
So I can and will play any of those you want for your OC.
Hell, I'll play more than one if you can give me a pairing of Phoenix and my OC. I'll prolly worship you a little bit too.

As for how we rp? I hate to do this, but I will do Threads or PMs, IF I'm getting my preferred pairing.

If not, I will be insistent on IMs:
MSN: inuyokai_girl@hotmail.com<-----------Only if we must.
Yahoo: theydontknowiburn@yahoo.com<-----------Second preference
AIM: Nanochan91<-----Preferred

UPDATE: Alright. So I'm gonna make a slight change here. This doesn't affect those whom I have rps with already. I'll just push through for them. But anyhow. I will NOT play two main couples on any one rp. It gets muddled for me so I don't do it. If you want two main pairings, then they will be done as seperate rps. I have multiple aliases on my IMs so that can be done. I'm not going to bother to extensively explain why, but yeah. Just know I won't do two big main pairings in one rp.

OBJECTION!
"On What Grounds?"
Finally a Phoenix Wright RPer on here!
"Do you have evidence for this claim?"
Yes! I will send her a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom