Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking dark, violent, NC Mxf RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depraved

Dust
Hi

I'm new to this site but not to RP. I'm very submissive and masochistic. I crave humiliation, objectification and degradation for my characters. I have few limits or caveats and I love the psychological aspects of NC (non-consensual) RP so I'm looking to explore that as much as the purely physical. I am wiling for things to get very dark and violent (no graphic gore though please). Obviously a decent plot and 3D characters are musts. I have a few ideas of my own but am very open to discussing yours too. Here's a couple of my recent ruminations.

Jealous Ex

There are many permutation of this, most of them clichéd. I'm thinking of an ex who ditched his girlfriend because she wasn't adventurous enough in the bedroom, among various other annoyances. Some weeks later she meets a friend of his in a club and has a fling with him. This gets back to her ex, along with the surprising claim that she's hot shit in the sack. Suddenly the ex isn't at all happy with the speed at which she's getting over him and moving on. He finds her at the club and seduces her but once he gets her back to his place, drunk and livid, he goes nuts. He beats and rapes her, making her do all the nasty shit she had never done for him before, while hurling verbal abuse at her about what a dirty slut she's become. He discovers that he gets a huge kick out of hurting her and that he likes having a woman who's terrified of him. He takes her to her mothers the next day and makes her fetch her stuff and move back in with him. Then he sets about bullying and conditioning her into becoming a totally obedient, masochistic personal slave with zero self esteem. Outside the home, she must also be well trained enough to play the part of a happy, well adjusted partner.

Fantasy ~ Vampire/Wiccan

For this I'm thinking along the lines of Buffy's Spike and Willow. I like his sardonic character and want to stick with a modern setting. The vampire snares himself a young wiccan, who's only just begun to access her own power. He discovers that her power makes her blood taste exquisite, he finds it addictive. Normally he would turn a girl he wanted to keep but if he turns this one, her blood will no longer be wiccan. He has to keep her alive as she is and avoid feeding on her too much. he makes her his blood slave but has to allow her to study wicca and develop her power so that it regenerates regularly. If he lets her regenerate too much though, her strength could be a real threat, so a fine line must be walked between letting her produce more delicious blood for him and having her kick his ass and walk out the door. He has to start considering her needs as human if she's to survive but he thoroughly enjoys having total control of those needs, from water, to food, to warmth, to air.

He accepts that he's going to have to turn her eventually, she's weakening and ageing prematurely because of the frequent feeding he does. Vampires live a very long time though, so turning people just adds to the competition in the long run, unless he conditions her into a totally obedient slave. He's never taken this route before, preferring willing partners but this time, he's compelled to. He will turn her, change her name, confine and starve her and then make her slay her own loved ones when the craving takes her. He will use that self loathing against her, breaking her into his perfect plaything. She will be collared and branded, so that when she's introduced to vampire society everyone knows what she is and that a duel with her owner will ensue if she's interfered with.

So, thoughts? Got a better idea? Please do get in touch with me.

I am always up for a good psychological rp. I enjoy using brains to defeat and break my opponents. I love a dark setting, yet not hacking limbs or something like that.

Fav genres, Indoctrination, Enslavement, Mind control, Blackmail, Taboo.

I lean a bit more towards realism, so I can do Fantasy settings, yet prefer human on humanoid.
Give me a pm if you are interested, and check out my kinks list, and thread.

Kind regards,
Joost

I was reluctant to the vampire x wiccan idea because I do not like the idea of series ( only because I don't know them ) but I loved what I read for the blood slave idea.

The vampire wiccan, as a massive buffy fan it really appeals to ne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom