Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy VII - Looking for Interested Players

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Looking for interested players, that would like to play in a literate roleplay. There will be minimum requirements, if you do not feel you can meet them - then please do not try to apply for the roleplay. I am looking for serious players only - and would prefer of the roleplay didn't die. As such, I am looking for a cast of cannons before OCs even open. I want at least 10 cannons. We can have people playing multiple characters, but you have to be active with all of them.

I want characters kept in character for this. Cloud is NOT gay, do not make him such. Tifa isn't going to suddenly carpet munch - please do not have her do such. If you play a character that would be under the age of 16 in the roleplay, no sexual interactions can happen with them. I don't care what site basis may be - this is my rp. I will not see 13-15 year olds interacting sexually.

As such I need to make this known - THIS is a STORY driven roleplay. This isn't about the smut, it's about finding like minded roleplayers that would enjoy a more adult capacity for their fun. Sex is quite possible, no instant love between characters. Period, Vincent isn't suddenly going to announce undying love for some female. He might fuck her - that's a big might.

Yes there is a plot, I'll reveal it once players are more interested.

Also you can play any previous character from the series. Alive or dead. The plot will allow it. To apply as a Cannon - you need to post in here with at least a three paragraph roleplay sample of the character you want to play.

Roleplay basics -
Post at least once every two days, as all characters you are applied as. Only allowed to play an OC if you are playing a Cannon actively.

All roleplay posts are at least 3 paragraphs, meaty at that, per character.

Current Cannons -
Female Martial Arts Turk(Before Crisis) - TheDarkerme

Hey, if Lucrecia suddenly showed up, it's certainly look spontaneous to the rest of the cast...maybe. Or maybe I'll making things up. But bleh! (dunno if he'd do the last part though. He seems more of a romantic than just going off and screwing around)

But yeah, if you can get people to do this, I can sign up for...somebody. Maybe Yuffie, she's fun.

Rubi - Lucrecia showing up won't be an issue. The plot allows for some pretty fucked up stuff. Let's just say the World may very well be coming to an end.

As for Vincent, no he's far from a romantic hun. Let's be completely honest. He honestly wouldn't even fuck Yuffie. If you pay attention to the series - she annoys the ever living PISS outta him. XD

Finnaholic - Well if you think you can meet it, give it a try.

Oops, missed that requirement. Gimme a sec to think of something. Also, I don't think anybody would wanna do Yuffie, except to shut her up. :p But I still think Vincent's a bit of a romantic with Lucrecia. Just saying. I'll add babble here shortly, just gotta figure out what I want to talk about.

Lucrecia never returned his emotions - it was a dead relationship between the two of them. He knew that, she knew that. That's why she went off and let herself be used as a tool by Hojo. XP But yeah, it can be. He has romantic attentions towards her - but they never were fulfilled.

Lucrecia felt guilty because Grimoire died trying to protect her, and as a result of that, she distanced herself from Vincent.

But in the long run - it doesn't look like it would be a healthy relationship as is. XP Just stating an opinion - not a fact.

Back
Top Bottom