Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The nights are getting longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

Planetoid
          • ...and with a change in season comes a brand spanking new request thread.

The Basics

• I'€™m looking to play over PM and email only, though I'll consider threads if you really really work on me and the plot is irresistible enough. If you're concerned about quality, I will gladly provide samples and may ask you for the same. I average three to five paragraphs per post, depending on the roleplay. My schedule'€™s fairly erratic, but I usually can manage at least a post a day.

It's a broken record, I know, but plot > smut. Please work with me to come up with something engaging. And don't forget conflict! It doesn't necessarily have to be between our two characters, but every story needs some kind of conflict. That said, we don't have to work out every detail ahead of time. In fact, I love it when I can surprise you and when you can do the same for me. I like roleplays that keep me on my toes wondering what twist the next post will bring.

If you're not interested in continuing our roleplay, please tell me so. I won't bit your head off, promise. Also, if you need to put it on hold for awhile or will be inordinately delayed in posting, just give me a heads up.

F-List and Rabbit Hole links are in my signature, though if you see something you don't like or want something that's not there, feel free to ask.

Male/Female only. I'll only play male and only want to play with females.

Now, onto the plots. If you don't see anything you like, feel free to come with your own ideas or we can work something out together.

Plots and Seeds

• Cabin on the LakeCan be done as family members or childhood friends

• His fondest memories were of the vacations spent at the cabin on the lake. The family would rent it every year and the kids would spend what seemed like an endless summer swimming, fishing, hiking, and chasing each other through the woods. Years later he rented the same cabin. They arrived to find everything just as they remembered – except they were now much older, and feelings suppressed could no longer be denied. As the old cabin weaved its spell, what other memories would be unlocked?

• Guardian Angel

• He came out of nowhere to rescue her from a taunting mob on the schoolyard and disappeared as suddenly as he came, leaving her to believe he was her guardian angel. In the ensuing years, she continued to look for him obsessively. Sometimes she’d find him in her dreams. Other times, she could swear she glimpsed him briefly out of the corner of her eye. Then one day he walked into the classroom. She had to get close to him. She had to tell him she knew who he was. The only problem was he had no idea what she was talking about.

• The Slavery Ring

• The detective had been working for years to take down a slavery ring with nothing to show for it but one dead end after another. Finally, a real breakthrough fell into his lap. He went to the auction undercover. He became captivated the moment he saw the girl and did the last thing he should have: he bought her. Part of him wanted to save her. Part of him longed to probe her for as much information as he could. He had misjudged on both counts. Freeing her would be a harder chore than he thought. After all, she had only known one life and had been trained for one thing: pleasing her eventual owner. To even get her to sleep in her own bed would be a major feat and he had no intention of becoming her master. As for knowledge, her handlers had done a good job of making sure there was little she could reveal.

• The Good Samaritan

• When he discovered she had found his spare key and was using his house while he was at work, his first instinct was to call the police. He stopped himself when he realized it was the perfect chance to redeem his life. It was the once in a lifetime opportunity to change the past. He wouldn’t be the pushover again. Perhaps, by changing his behavior, he could somehow get back the family he’d lost.

• Rumpelstiltskin

• The miller’s daughter can offer up her gold jewelry all she wants, but Rumpelstiltskin wants another form of payment…

NOTE: I will not play Rumpelstiltskin as a dwarf.

• 7th Sea

• I've recently started running a tabletop 7th Sea campaign again, so I'm thinking something based in that world would be a lot of fun. If you know the setting well enough, hit me up. I've been considering something Vodacce based. Perhaps a prince of one of the families uses his fate witch to manipulate the available virginal daughter of one of his rivals to the prince's bed. All kinds of Vodacce backstabbing and goodiness could ensue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom