Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 Male SummonerXFemale Summoner rp.

How many males like this plot idea?

• Yes?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No?

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to try this rp with any mlaes that might be interested in rping as a male summoner only. I'm angelduskgirlcat and if any males are interested in doing this rp with me please post here to let me know ok.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

I'm working on a plot idea right now for this rp and not sure if it should take place in the modern era of japan or not though.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind for this rp ok.

The setting takes place in the modern Japan era where a female summoner is trying to escape from a male summoner at any cost, and she continues on running as fast as she could through the forest to try to get back to the village at any cost.

And hoped this male summoner doesn’t have any monsters that he can summon that can fly at any cost.

Her name is Misty and she is about 24 years old she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, wearing an all white summoned outfit that is a white tank top, and a pair of white pants and her cloak is white and pink and her blonde hair is up in a ponytail.

Her magic skills are anything to do with healing and cure magic which is white magic and her other magic ability is anything to do with water at any cost, and she finally stops running to catch her breathe for a few minutes and knew that this male summoner wouldn’t give up that easy to get her back into his grasp at any cost.

Misty knew it was night time and she needed to rest as much as she could, and she too tired to run anymore, and she finds a good area to make camp for the night, and she un rolls her sleeping bag and she crawls into her sleeping bag, and she falls right asleep for a bit. It’s about 9pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight, and she hoped that she’ll be safe for the time being and she sleeps until when ever morning comes along.

My kinks are: I like it when a male is kind,gentle,very caring,protective,jealious,oral sex,pregacy,domintant towards my female character, and I love it when a male character can make my female character cum as much as you want my character to cum and U'm fine with sex as long as it's gentle sex and not really rough or hardcore sex at any cost I'm ok with a chain collar and a chain leash as long as you do not choke my character at any cost.

We can do this rp over the pms or in the fourms in the semi-private role playing forums doesn't matter to me how we do this rp. If any males are truly interested in doing this rp with please pm me to let me know or post in this thread ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom