Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bang Bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step Right Up!

» I much rather prefer to sub though my subs are feisty and will want to fight you off until you've taken what's theirs...they might fight you just in spite.
» I try to do my best with spelling and grammar and I would like for you to do the same. I always proofread my
paragraph(s) before posting and I would appreciate if you did the same.
DO NOT CHAT SPEAK.

» Attempt to add things to the story, I don't want to always be dragging you and likewise I'll attempt to do
the same.

» Your characters should have depth.
» I always try to match what you give me. Short posts are accepted when our characters are talking and
there isn't much you can stick between things but I don't like one liners. Give depth to your characters, they can think, see, feel,
hear and smell.

» I want you to be honest with me. If you've lost interest or are going away, please tell me. I promise I won't be
upset with you.

» I'm a somewhat busy person and can't always get online every day. I'll try to tell you if I cannot find
time within a few days.

*********DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST TO PLAY WITH ME ON HERE, PM ME OR I WON'T GET BACK TO YOU*********

Tie me up and Hold me down, cause I'm runnin' (Likelikelike)

» Non-consensual I love to struggle, I want you to win me over the hard way.
» Kidnapping Take me away from here!
» Forced Make me do something I don't want to.
» Anal Receiving.
» Light Bondage Tie me down, 'cause first chance I get, I'm running.
» Playing Innocent/Naive It's what I do best.
» Incest Aunt and uncle is the highest I'll go. No grandparents, that's disgusting.
» Lust/Jealousy/Possessiveness These characters are always so sexy and such a turn on.
» Being Dominated I want you to be on top.
» Non-human I like the supernatural and things that aren't real.
» M/M, M/F, F/F Pairings I'll do.

Not a chance...(Dislike)

» Mutilation, Snuff & Gore It's just gross.
» Extreme Pain I really don't like pain in real life.
» Bathroom Stuff What belongs in the toilet, stays there.

Not much else to say right now... Oh, right. I only play through Thread and PM.

Have a nice day!

Rabbit Hole

IDEAS​

Demoness x choice

Vampire x choice

*CRAVING*

A few years back a young lady came into the town and things began changing. People would disappear for a few days and then come back with no recollection of what had happened. People thought it was her causing these people to disappear, but then he disappeared too! Truth was, there was a large castle hidden behind trees and a vampiress lived there. She was the one taking people from the town and feeding off of them. This female became so fond of this male that she kept him longer than she had anyone else and people stopped disappearing. Eventually, she turned him, at the age of twenty four. When she was out and about one day, she was attacked and died in his arms, leaving everything to him.

That was three years ago. Since then, he has begun buying up things and becoming more and more popular with the people, fixing the town and doing everything he could to build up popularity. While he was in town one day, he managed to spot the most beautiful girl/guy he'd ever seen. Ever since, he's been keeping an eye on her/him and speaking with his/her father. When he got really close to the man, he asked for his daughter's/son's hand in marriage. The man agreed, glad that someone with such high status was taking an interest in someone of their lower class.

Naga x human

Knight x Prince(ss)

The prince(ss) and knight are in love and have been for a while now, keeping their love secret from the rest of the world. The knight goes to war, a horrid, gruesome battle takes place and the knight gets severely injured. When he awakes he has no recollection of his love for the prince(ss) and is somehow taught to hate the prince(ss). Her/His father has planned an arranged marriage for the prince(ss), so the prince(ss) has to get his/her lover back before it's too late.

King x Maiden

*CRAVING*

It is odd to have someone come to your home in the middle of the night and state that they are taking the eldest away from you, right? They came into her/his room one night and simply grabbed him/her out of bed, not even bothering to let her/him dress, throwing her into a carriage and speeding off towards the castle where the king was awaiting his prize.

The king's wife had died ten years ago and he had no heirs to the throne. He was growing rather lonely even though he could have whatever person he wanted. The king wanted someone he could love and grow old with, not just a fling here and there. It was not just sex he wanted, he wanted love. He had searched within his kingdom for the most beautiful/handsome male/female no matter what class. When he couldn't find what he was looking for, he began doing it by force, taking people from their homes and interviewing people on his own..

Incest

King x Lady(cousins)
*CRAVING*

Prince(ss) x Father's Servant

The prince(ss)'s father gets a new servant that is beautiful beyond compare and the prince(ss) instantly seems to take a liking to him/her. The prince(ss) starts spending as much time as (s)he can with the servant and after a while they've both fallen for each other. They must keep this a secret because if the king happens to find out, he will either kill the servant or send him/her away.

Kidnapping

Picture Prompts.

I may have a few ideas for these, so just ask.

Twenty.jpg

pr35.jpg

Couple37.jpg

003657445.jpg

SumokaxxJacobi1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom