Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Covenant Gangrape

Status
Not open for further replies.

MironaX

Planetoid
Okay, this request is pretty specific so I decided to make a seperate thread for it. I would like several male partners(or females who play male roles) to play the parts of some Covenant Elites, Brutes, Hunters, and Jackals to ravish little ol' me. I would be playing a UNSC marine on Halo who got cut off from her unit.

Just to be sure, I am talking about the Halo universe. And obviously we are just going to assume for this roleplay that all the aforementioned Covenant have the proper genitalia to partake in the festivities.

If interested PM me or reply here.

EpicSmutMistress said:
Okay, this request is pretty specific so I decided to make a seperate thread for it. I would like several male partners(or females who play male roles) to play the parts of some Covenant Elites, Brutes, Hunters, and Jackals to ravish little ol' me. I would be playing a UNSC marine on Halo who got cut off from her unit.

Just to be sure, I am talking about the Halo universe. And obviously we are just going to assume for this roleplay that all the aforementioned Covenant have the proper genitalia to partake in the festivities.

If interested PM me or reply here.

I would be in I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom