Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futas, futas, everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Openots

Star
Good evening Bluemoon!

As the title states, I am looking for a futa partner. One who will dominate me and put me in my place. ;D

Anyways, I'm looking for a dominant futa, shemale, newhalf, whatever the kids are calling them nowadays to thoroughly dominate my character using her god-given 'assets'. It can be a fandom setting or just purely imaginative.

One thing I require. I like for my partners to have a basic grasp on the English language. I make an occasional spelling error, but if you starting mixing words up like accept and except, I'll just drop you. I'm not a mean person, that is just one of my major pet peeves.

I currently don't have access to rabbit hole or anything like that so I'll just post a short list of my kinks. These are a few things I wouldn't mind being added to the roleplay, but they are not essential.

Kinks
Noncon or noncon turning into Stockholm syndrome
Rough anal
Excessive cum
Big futa cocks :3
Gangbangs
-------------------------------------

Anyways, if I've managed to catch your attention drop me a PM and we can brainstorm.

Well I had an idea that's kinda like the manga Anal Justice (check it out ^_^. It's really good).
Basically a boy winds up accidentally joining a school club exclusive to futas in the school. Well... It's more of a free form kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom