Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Out and Play! (FxF, MxM, or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_and_Bird

Supernova
Hey there out there,

I am Magpie, I've been writing for over a decade and rping for nearly a decade so I like to think I mostly know what I'm doing by now (but I'm always trying to improve). I can give anywhere from a few paragraphs to... well however long I really need to get the job done. I mirror post, so just do your thing, but I won't play with someone who gives me single paragraphs constantly.

You can contact me here via PMs or on my AIM account (Wolf_and_Bird)

As stated I'm looking for a MxF, MxM, or FxF rp. If you're looking for plot with romance and the other fun stuff that comes with romance continue reading. If you're looking for... maybe a little less plot... seek out my slave/master search thread.

As forewarning if you're looking for some really imposing, controlling, borderline abusive stereotypical dominant character... look elsewhere. If you're looking for some crying, quivering, backboneless, "Uke"... look elsewhere. While if I had to place my characters somewhere on the sliding scale of Dominant to submissive (and alright, I love werewolf rps and wish I could find a half decent BDSM rp so it is something I do consider) they would generally fall on the submissive side they're normally competent and varying levels of functioning. The later is mostly the result of me liking to play characters that are anywhere from dented to broken into bits, grown into dust, and only sorta beginning to put themselves back together.

As that last statement might suggest I am a fan of drama IC (though would love to avoid it OOC) and have a soft spot for dark rps (though some might argue my love of Hurt/comfort reaches almost kink levels).

One last thing before I get onto the pairings and plots and whatnot already: I love world building and am always plotting. I'll be proposing entire plots for us to potentially play. Please be aware I built those plots with the intent for future partners to come in and change as they saw fit for our rp so please don't hesitate to say "I like this, but could we maybe change this?".

okay, babbling off, onward to the pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom