Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MALE NEEDED FOR RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkadotrocker

Meteorite
I thinking about a roleplay where the government kidnapped two people at random same age and very attractive, their motive is to have the subjects reproduce offspring. the male was given instructions to make the female his, to rape her if needed. the female was told nothing.

Interesting idea, but why would they need to kidnap a man? Couldn't they just have one of their own do the job? Or would these two have some special ability that the government wants to reproduce in more people?

Friend in the shadows said:
Interesting idea, but why would they need to kidnap a man? Couldn't they just have one of their own do the job? Or would these two have some special ability that the government wants to reproduce in more people?

I like the idea they have a special ability

So they would be kept somewhere then right? The government wouldn't want these two running wild after mating.

What are your limits for this rp btw?

Friend in the shadows said:
So they would be kept somewhere then right? The government wouldn't want these two running wild after mating.

What are your limits for this rp btw?

no limits
and I would like to do it over email but I am flexible, they are being kept in a building within a building in washington DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom