Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A CardCaptor Reunion! (me & XxMoonlightRomancexX)

CardCaptorSakura

Super-Earth
Sakura smiled now a girl of 16 she walked in her pink tank-top and white mini skirt that barely hit mid-calf of her leg, a silver chain across her neck had what looked like a pink key with a bird-looking head on it. She was going to a restaurant known as The Clow, it was a restaurant that she had opened nearly half-a-year ago, and today she was going to have a special reunion with her old friends she knew when she was a child. They split apart after the Clow Cards were sealed away back in their book and went their separate ways. Only one thing didn't go back into the book and that was the guardian of the Clow, the sun lion Cerberus. She looked to the side at a young man that looked only a little older then her with bright orange hair and cat ears popping out of his hair while dressed in a orange suit. Sakura giggled and looked at the restaurant as it came into view.

Cerberus looked to the side at Sakura. "Shut up, I can't hide them. No matter what, I'm gunna have my ears. Those are one thing I'm not gunna change," he said lightly grinning. The few things he took pride in was his bigger then normal cock and his ears they were the world to him.

"what ever you say Plushie......"

"IM NOT A PLUSHIE!" he took a small breath in. "im the great sun lion Cerberus guardian of the clow."

"whatever...... you still turn into a plushie."

Back
Top Bottom