Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making a High School Fanstasy EP

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Ok I need help building a RP. This RP is going to be open to multiple people. The Idea of the rp is you are going to be going to this boarding school and Roleplaying a high school student or teacher. But my rp has a twist, you can be a fantasy creature other then human. So Imagine your high school years if there were Vampires and Nekos. The ZRP isn't just about sex ther will also be the social experice of high school stuff.

What I need help with is building character sheets, making the school and making racial descriptions. If you wish to help me PM me or post here to help

I'd like to help, this sounds like an interesting idea to develop. Not sure how it would work building a character sheet though, what with all the possibilities. PM me with what you have for an idea on that so far if you want. Laters.

The first thing to do is ask what kinds of classes with be taught at the school: Math, English, etc of course but if you magic users they will need extra schooling. Do Neko's have in inborn nature to hunt and prowl like regular cats? Do vampires need to feed daily? Or nightly I guess would be a better way of saying.

The school it's self will have to be large. Mansion with state grounds should be just about right.

Here's a question: how many races? Sure there's vampires and nekos, but what else? Merfolks? Lycanthropes? Ghosts? The list of mythical creatures goes on, including more obscure ones like kappas or gnomes...so what's getting included?

Back
Top Bottom