Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exile's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile

Planetoid
I have returned from my self imposed exile and I'm looking to start some roleplaying here. I prefer detail posts from my partner, though sometimes I lack details myself ^^'. Nevertheless I try to make an effort to make descriptive post and I aim for two paragraphs per post, though starting a roleplaying is not my strong suit, I prefer to feedback others ^^. I don't do fandoms so don't ask, I prefer Yuri or lesbian roleplay but I may do hetro if you convince me.

Some RP ideas I have...

The heir

In a medieval setting in which the king has died, leaving throne fell to his only child whom was 35 at the time. Since the new queen was unmarried and no children the court wanted her to marry to produce an heir. However the new queen did not want to marry because she feared her new husband would steal the throne. So the new queen then attempted a political gambit, in which she claimed she had an heir out of wedlock 13 years ago and that king hid this fact to protect her honor. The new queen then selected a young child from peasant class who's family went into debit. The queen then made the new heir play along or have his/her family be forced to death including their siblings.

The baby sitter

I would like to play a character who's parents has left for the weekend to get away for their anniversary, so they hired a live in baby sitter for the weekend. At first my character hates the idea of a babysitter and feels she's old enough to stay home alone for the weekend. However she discovered that she has a crush with the Babysitter. AS for the babysitter never had any attention in sleeping with the child. So my character tries her best to seduce the babysitter.

The heir

In a medieval setting in which the king has died, leaving throne fell to his only child whom was 35 at the time. Since the new queen was unmarried and no children the court wanted her to marry to produce an heir. However the new queen did not want to marry because she feared her new husband would steal the throne. So the new queen then attempted a political gambit, in which she claimed she had an heir out of wedlock 13 years ago and that king hid this fact to protect her honor. The new queen then selected a young child from peasant class who's family went into debit. The queen then made the new heir play along or have his/her family be forced to death including their siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom