Mx Female Raven's Requests

Spirit Raven

Planetoid
0f267cf2229db8b2d7a29bf96f16fc80.gif

Welcome!

Hello I am Spirit Raven! I'm a avid writer who uses role play as a way to better my skills. I am twenty six years old, and consider myself NB. I go by any pronouns so feel free to use whichever you'd like. I consider myself a pretty lax person who just kind of goes with the flow so don't worry I won't bite! I've been writing since I was sixteens so that'd make it eleven years! I'll admit to not being the perfect grammar man so expect a few mistakes. However I do try my best though English isn't my first language. (I do think I'm pretty fluent in it though.) I'm CST timezone though I can't really give a good example of when I'll be online here. I kind of hop on, and off throughout the day.

I will admit I do not reply the quickest. Sometimes it takes a few days to a week for me to reply to a RP. This is due to real life, and me only preferring to write when I am giving it my all. I do try to reply in any OOC chat we might have though. I try to write three to five paragraphs per reply. However I would absolutely love it if I got someone who wanted to write even more! I like to be challenged in my writing abilities. So just give me a heads up if you want to write like ten paragraphs. Of course the longer the post the more time it will take for me to reply to it. All I ask in a partner is someone who at least does three paragraphs.

I only write in third person, and prefer DMs over a public thread. Though I could be convinced to go the thread route if you prefer that. I do not go offsite however.

As for Kinks & Limits I'm pretty open minded! I don't have a F-list however I'm open to pretty much any kinks besides vomit, scat, and hyper body parts. Besides that if you got a iffy kink you like just ask me! My favorite kinks are anal play, oral, and roughness. I am a switch so I can play a dom, or sub in RPs!

Anyways if anything on this thread gets you interested please shoot me a DM! I'd prefer if you gave me an ideal on what you want, and a small introduction to yourself.

Oh and I prefer drawn/anime face claims!

All characters will be aged up to 18+!!!

====================================================================================================

Fandoms I'd like to RP:

Honkai Star Rail:
Caelus x Feixiao
Caelus x Kafka
Caelus x Firefly
Welt x Himeko
Blade x Silver Wolf
Dan Heng x Jingliu
Jiaoqiu x Feixiao
Aventurine x Topaz
Aventurine x Jade

NIKKE:
Commander x Any Nikke (Red Hood, any of the three 777 girls would be my preferences. I'm open to any of the NIKKES though!)

Fate / Type-Moon:
Shirou x Sakura
Shirou x Rin
Shirou x Artoria
Shiki x Ciel
(Honestly just name the pairing, and I'll probably be into it! I'm up to date on all things Type-Moon even FGO!)

Legend of Heroes:
Crow x Vita
Van x Elaine
Van x Shizuna
Aaron x Paulette
Lloyd x Rixia

Final Fantasy:
Cloud x Tifa
Zack x Aerith
Zack x Cissnei
Rude x Tifa

Snow x Serah
Hope x Lightning

Noctis x Luna

Clive x Jill
Cid x Bernadetta
OC x Mid

Zenos x WoL

Persona:

Makoto x Aigis
Makoto x Mitsuru

Yu x Rise

Joker x Makoto
Joker x Haru

Fire Emblem:
Any FE Engage pairings!
Any FE three houses pairings!

Xenoblade:
Noah x Mio
Taion x Eunie
Rex x Pyra
Rex x Nia

====================================================================================================

Back
Top Bottom