Fx Female Looking for an immersive rp

lostone101

Meteorite
I’m looking to do a fxf rp. I normally play top but can also play switch as well. I tend to write several descriptive paragraphs depending on if my partner can be descriptive as well. One liners kill the mood for me and I lose interest fairly quickly. I have several ideas for plots but let’s go over kinks first. Some of the things I enjoy but don’t have to be included are - taboo (incest), strapons, non/dub con, anal, vaginal, rough sex, public encounters, and watersports. Turnoffs include scat, gore, vore.

Scenes

Tenant x landlord
Your character is behind on her rent and out of fear of being evicted begs if there is anything she can do to not get evicted.

Shy model x photographer
My character meets your character at a random place that can be determined when we brainstorm on the idea as I am open to many places. Your character after chatting with mine soon finds out my character is a professional photographer that does artistic nude photography. My character soon would get your character to open up out of her shell and do more than pose nude for photos.

A drunken night (possibility for incest)
Our characters go out for a night of drinks. We could have one or both characters get drunk. If only one gets drunk then the sober one explores her fantasies with the other. If both get drunk then when the two sober up they realize their mistake but do they agree to never talk about it again or do they seek more thrills and continue their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom