Mx M or NB A Fantasy Story by GM (Male or Futas, NSFW)(Long term)

GoldenMimic

Meteorite
Ok so this is my first time making one of these and despite being here willingly its still a bit awkward tp ask and such so please bear with me ^^

So i, thinking of a medieval fantasy scenario where my character is put in charge of a couple of constructs/golems as sort of war machines. He was recently indoctrinated to the order related to said preparations and thats were ill leave it since id rather discuss the rest in dms (Sorry if thats a cop out, id just rather prefer it that way ^^)

All thats needed to know in this post is that:

1. You are fine playing a Golem/Construct

2. Ya like writing a bit since i like knowing my partners actions and thoughts to be descriptive if thats ok

3. And lastly i want this to be long term, no one time things here, i like making a story with some nsfw in it, not the other way around (tho i there will be a balance so dont worry that its gonna one more than the other)

(Btw ill discuss kinks in dm too, i tried making a flist but everytime i finish it it deletes or just says no and resets it ~~)

Thats about it then, i hope to talk details in dm ^^

Please i know its vague but dont be afraid to dm qq (its just a tiny bit akward for me to say it in a thread ~~)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom