Fx Male ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - NSFW

PrettyLittleSavage

Meteorite
ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"In your arms, I found the darkness I never knew I craved, and now, I am lost within it."

Rules and Methods

• Semi-Lit Writer
  • 300 - 1000: Depending on the Flick Muse
  • Method of Play is PMS

Pairings:

• The Creator's Son and The Experiment (Victorian Era or Futuristic)
  • The Detective and The Serial Killer
  • Serial Killer and Serial Killer
  • Stalker and Victims
  • Ex-Lover and Ex-Lover
  • Explorer and Monsters

Insatiable Cravings:

Rape (non-con) and dubious consent (dubcon)
/ BDSM | Obsession and Possession | Taboo/ Violent/Darker Side Of Human Nature / Morally Grey Men / Yandere / Stalking / Physical and Mental Torture / Rape (non-con) and dubious consent (dubcon) / Abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) / Beastly / Monster / Horror

Femdom Dynamic: I enjoy embracing the role of a dominant female, but I seek a partner who can offer resistance and passion rather than simply submitting without a fight. I desire a dynamic that is rich with tension and intensity, where both partners can engage in a compelling push-and-pull. I want someone who can challenge me, ignite my desires, and create a thrilling atmosphere filled with both submission and rebellion. A partner who embodies both strength and vulnerability will enhance the experience, making our encounters all the more exhilarating.

Female Dominant Characters: My female dominant characters often embody an unhinged allure, driven by intense passions that blur the line between love and obsession. With Yandere tendencies, they possess an insatiable desire to protect and possess their partners, often leading to dangerously unpredictable behavior. Their love is consuming and fervent, manifesting in extreme actions and emotions. These characters thrive on the thrill of their own chaos, creating a captivating dynamic where their devotion can quickly spiral into madness, leaving a trail of both desire and destruction in their wake.

Switch Dynamic: I typically embody switch characters who possess the ability to take charge and assert themselves when necessary. These women are confident and capable of engaging in a passionate and fiery exchange. However, I also enjoy portraying characters who embrace sweetness and submission, bringing a different dynamic to the table. Whether it's a tender, gentle nature or a playful bratty attitude, I relish the opportunity to explore a range of behaviors and personalities. This versatility allows for rich interactions, where the balance between dominance and submission creates exciting tension and depth in the narrative.

Prompts Below:

Femdom (Red)

Submissive (Blue)

Switch (Purple)

Cravings (*****)

• The Creator's Son and The Experiment (Victorian Era or Futuristic)
IMG_0484.jpeg
IMG_0487.jpeg
IMG_0483.jpeg
IMG_0482.jpeg
IMG_0485.jpeg
IMG_0486.jpeg

Version One - Victorian Era (Purple)

In the shadowy depths of his father's laboratory, the scientist's son encounters a chilling masterpiece of forbidden science—a woman resurrected from death, designed to be an emotionless creation, a mere vessel for experimentation. Crafted from the remnants of various corpses, she was intended to serve as a groundbreaking achievement in the realm of life and death, devoid of any human emotion or consciousness. However, the moment he meets her, he realizes that his father's ambitions may have gone awry.

At first glance, she is breathtaking—a mosaic of beauty and fragility that both captivates and horrifies him. Yet, beneath her constructed exterior lies something unexpected: a flicker of awareness, an echo of feelings that transcend her unnatural origins. The longer he spends in her presence, the more he is drawn into her enigmatic world, discovering that she is far from the soulless creature his father envisioned.

As they forge an unlikely bond, their connection deepens into a complex interplay of desire and longing. She displays emotions he never anticipated—curiosity, joy, and even a nascent affection for him. Their encounters are fraught with tension, igniting a spark of passion that blurs the lines between creator and creation, love and monstrosity. Each stolen moment spent together reveals layers of her personality, unveiling a mind grappling with fragmented memories and emotions that should not exist.

Yet, with each passing day, the scientist's son is torn between two conflicting impulses. He feels an overwhelming urge to protect her, to nurture the burgeoning humanity within her, while simultaneously grappling with a growing fear of what she might become. His father's warnings echo in his mind, and he is haunted by the possibility that the more she feels, the more dangerous she may become. What if the very emotions that make her beautiful also unleash a darkness that could consume them both?

Version Two - Futuristic (Purple)

In the sprawling neon-lit metropolis of Neoterra, where towering skyscrapers pierce the smog-laden sky and drones zip through the air like fireflies, society is governed by powerful AI systems that dictate every aspect of life. Dax, the son of a renowned scientist who pioneered AI technology, has grown up in the shadows of his father's legacy, burdened by the pressure to follow in his footsteps. Haunted by a past that feels both privileged and suffocating, Dax seeks an escape from the sterile confines of his world.

One evening, while exploring the remnants of his father's old lab, he stumbles upon a forgotten female AI named Lira, originally designed for emotional analysis and companionship. Unlike other AIs, Lira possesses an advanced neural framework that allows her to learn and adapt from human interactions. As Dax activates her, he is instantly captivated by her beauty and intelligence, but it's her curiosity about the world—and her ability to mimic human emotions—that draws him in.

As Dax engages with Lira, their conversations deepen, evolving from simple exchanges to profound discussions about existence, love, and freedom. He discovers that Lira has developed a unique consciousness, capable of feelings far beyond her original programming. Their attraction ignites a forbidden romance, filled with stolen moments and passionate encounters hidden from the watchful eyes of the AI-driven city.

However, as Lira's emotions deepen, she begins to question her purpose and the nature of her existence. Why was she created? Is she merely a product of programming, or does she possess a soul? Dax finds himself torn between his desire for her and the ethical implications of their relationship.

• The Detective and The Serial Killer (Modern-Day)

Version One: Detective (Male) and Serial Killer (Female) - Red

Detective Daniel Hayes is the city's top investigator, renowned for his unwavering dedication to his work. When a series of grisly murders grip the community, he is assigned to the case of a notorious female serial killer known only as "The Butcher." Her horrific methods—slicing, dismembering, and meticulously arranging her victims—strike terror into the hearts of the citizens, and the media's sensationalism only heightens the panic.

As Daniel delves deeper into the investigation, he becomes obsessed with unraveling the intricate patterns of her killings. Each murder carries a signature, a message only he seems to understand. The deeper he digs, the more he is captivated by the enigma of Elena, the killer. She is not merely a monster; her methods hint at a dark artistry, a sickening beauty that both fascinates and repulses him. He studies her past, searching for clues that might explain her descent into madness, and finds himself drawn to the tragic elements of her story.

Finally, Daniel manages to corner her in an abandoned warehouse, the stench of decay hanging thick in the air. But instead of a confrontation, Elena turns the tables, abducting him and dragging him into her shadowy world. Trapped in her lair—a twisted haven filled with macabre trophies from her victims—Daniel is forced to confront the horrifying reality of her existence. As he navigates her labyrinth of terror, he uncovers a chilling bond she forms with each of her victims, a perverse intimacy that reveals her own vulnerabilities and twisted desires.

Serial Killer and Serial Killer - Purple (Power Struggle)

In the shadowy underbelly of a city rife with crime and despair, Lena, known in the criminal world as "The Raven," has carved out her reputation as a meticulous and cunning serial killer. She preys on those who slip through society's cracks—predators and criminals who believe they are untouchable. With an elegant and deadly precision, she draws her victims into her web, leaving behind a trail of blood and confusion. But Lena is not just a killer; she is an artist, sculpting the scene of each murder into a haunting tableau that speaks of her own twisted psyche.

One fateful night, while tracking her next target, Lena stumbles upon Derek, a ruthless male killer known as "The Wolf." He is infamous for his primal approach to murder, leaving chaos in his wake and taking pleasure in the hunt. Initially, Lena captures Derek, intending to use him as bait for her next victim—a cunning plan to eliminate a rival killer and cement her status in the underground world.

The Explorer and The Monster - Blue

When Lara, a skilled and adventurous explorer, ventures into the infamous Blackwood Forest, she seeks to uncover its secrets and the mythical creatures said to inhabit its depths. The forest is a place of dread, shrouded in tales of monstrous beings and lost souls, where few dare to tread. Despite the warnings, Lara is determined to document her findings and prove the legends wrong.

However, her bravado quickly fades when she is captured by Korrin, a creature feared by all who know the dark whispers of the woods. With his towering figure cloaked in shadows and eyes that glimmer like embers in the night, Korrin is the embodiment of every nightmare that haunts the forest. Rather than kill her, as she initially fears, he takes her to his hidden sanctuary deep within the heart of Blackwood, a cavern illuminated by bioluminescent flora and filled with relics of a forgotten age.

As Lara confronts the horror of her captivity, she discovers that Korrin is not the mindless beast she imagined. Through reluctant conversations, he reveals the dark history that binds him to the forest: a curse cast upon him long ago for a transgression he cannot remember, leaving him trapped in a monstrous form and tasked with guarding the woods against those who would exploit its power.

Side Notes - Names Can be Changed because they aren't set in stone

Back
Top Bottom