Mx Female Call smut the matrix, cuz I'm in this b*tch and I can't get out!!!

VBell

That weirdo that does the thing
Well, took long enough for me to make this!

First things first:
- My F-list.
- I mostly work with PM's.
- I prefer DRAWN face-claims. (descriptions can also work)
- My word count varies, I try to reach 200 - 400 words but I can always do more if I'm inspired!
- My reply times vary from partner to partner, but by default I reply in 1 ~ 2 days. If I don't think I'll be able to post consistently I will inform you so, I politely request for you to do the same! It's not being entitled or pushy, it's basic coordination!!!
- Despite this thread being about Smut, I can do story in my RP's too! Let me know what you have in mind in PM's!!!

PLOTS: there's a lot of ideas I have (all of them painfully unoriginal), but for now I'll start with the simple ones.

-- The tempting nun's temptation:
A poor samaritan is on his last legs, a terrible curse befell him and it seems that this church is his last hope. To his dismay, no one but a solitary nun can be found here. What will befall these two souls in their attempt to befall this poor man of his curse?

-- How to help your student council president relieve stress:
It's not easy being the top student of the school, it's not easy taking care of the student's body worries. What's wrong with finding a way to unwind? Yeah, it was with the school's loudest delinquent so what? It's not like it affected her academic performance!

-- The luckiest office drone in the company:
Overtime isn't such a bad thing when you get to share it with the hottest woman in the office. Now, if she wasn't your boss and didn't hate your guts, you could actually enjoy this overtime.

-- Hands on photography:

Sometimes people take jobs they don't want to, even if to anybody else this is a dream job. Who expected a socially awkward nerd like him to end up as a photographer for a modeling agency?

(bold indicates craving)
ANIME: bold indicates craving
-Jujutsu Kaisen
-Kakegurui
-Sailor Moon
-My Dress Up Darling
-Dungeon Meshi
-Gundam The witch from mercury
VIDEOGAMES:
-Blue Archive
-Fate GO
-Pokemon