Mx Female Depraved Desperate Desires

Jackilo415

Moon
Hello!

My name is Jack and I'm looking for some dark depravity and taboo themes. Below I'll list some kinks and then some limits, afterwards I'll post a few short prompts for some ideas I've had kicking around in my brain.

Kinks
Non-con, Dub-con, Anal, Age Play (within site rules), Anthro, Aphrodisiacs, Beastiality, Bad Ends, Branding, Monsters, Digimon, Pokemon, Insects and Parasites (if you need that one explained just ask), Brutal Sex and Suff (ever been pounded so hard it kills you~?), Cervical Penetration, Fisting, Face Fucking, Bukake, Excessive Semen, Thick and Sticky/ Unusual Semen, Double/Triple+ Penetration, Gangbangs, Sleep Sex, Sex Toys, Stomach Bulging, Stuckage, Size Differences, Tentacles, Tomboys.
(Not a complete list but I think enough to catch interest I hope!)

Limits
Toilet Kinks, micro/macro kinks, m x m, m x nb.

Prompts

Babysitting - YC is hired to take care of a neighbors kid for the night, during the night alone any number of things could happen. Maybe the husband and wife have a fight and the man goes home by himself, taking his frustrations out on the cute babysitter. Maybe the house is haunted and a perverted ghost haunts the poor girl. Lastly the house could be a target for some crooks looking for an easy score, instead they find something much better than money and well worth the effort~

Down on the Farm - YC is invited or sent off to an estranged family members farm, who knows what might happen all the way out in the country, no neighbors for miles means no help if you're unlucky. Maybe everything turns out fine at first, but then on the first night the people you thought would care for you are out to get you, intent on sexually torturing you until you break. Maybe as a punishment YC is forced to become the new breeding tool for the animals in the farm, collecting their semen with your own body to use later. Maybe the farm is actually a monster farm left to YC to rebuild.

Class is in Session - YC is a top student at school, there's plenty of people who'd want to see you fall lower than dirt. Maybe during some after school activities a group of guys from your year corner you, not taking no for an answer, leading up some forced fun somewhere on school grounds. Maybe a teacher who really has it out for you makes you start after class stating to your surprise you'll be failing his class unless you do some intense 'extra credit'~. Maybe you've been dared to go to the school after hours to disprove the existence of a spectre wandering the halls tormenting those that it catches, and unfortunately for you, you're it's next victim~

Just a few prompt ideas, if you like any of them just message me about them and we can work out any other details, if you've got your own idea you'd like to bring go right ahead!

I'm also open for just chatting if you're not up for RP, would love to make some friends with similar interests!

Back
Top Bottom