Mx M or F A collection of desires…

Ladydark

The minds master
Hello there, thanks for stopping by to have a leak at my thread ^.^

First off, a little about me and what I'm like as a partner and what I'm looking for in one as well :)

Yes I am female for those who need to know, but I play MALE characters, that's it… I will play M/M and M/F roles, with myself playing the Dom in M/F and a Dom/Switch in M/M roles.

I roleplay in 3rd person and I'm not a grammar nazi… I only passed language with a 60% myself…

I have no set limit for responses, accept I won't answer one liners…

Finally, before we get to my plot, PLEASE DON'T GHOST ME… I've had it happen in the past and to be honest, it hurts… If you don't like the RP, SAY SO, and we can work it out or we move on, BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW

So, with all that out of the way, here are the plots I'm looking to do right now.😊

1. ~A Master/Slave (Looking for the Slave)

This RP is wide open, it can encompass any kinks you like, I like the idea of the slave being taken out on a leash to sex clubs. Plenty of opportunity for toys and aphrodisiacs. I would be up for some forced slight Bimbofication too. PM me to discuss~

2. ~A Therapist/Patient (Looking for the Patient)

YC is having some problems with insomnia or breaking a bad habit and is recommended a therapist by work, instead of helping, however, the therapist begins to play games with their fragile mind. Through hypnosis, drugs, and suggestion he begins to mould his patient into the perfect little toy.

3. ~A Sorcerer/Apprentice (Looking for the Apprentice)

A shy and bookish apprentice has been studying under a great and powerful sorcerer for two full years, but the problem is, despite the hundreds of books and tomes they read, they have no magical skill or talent. I'd like to explore other ways they could be useful to their Master.

4. ~College Student/Sugar Daddy (Looking for the Student)

YC gets a sugar daddy to help pay for college but after a while the daddy starts an OnlyFans for YC without them kknowing, starting to humiliate them by taking pictures and videos of them in slutty outfits or taking Daddy's cock like a champ. What happens if someone from college finds the account? Would the dean kick them out or blackmail them? (would be up for bimbofication in this)

5. ~Coming Soon!

Back
Top Bottom