Fx M or NB Pink's Sexy Thread!

pinklabel

Moon
Greetings! I'm Pink and I'm a trans female roleplayer that primary rps as trans females and femboys. Since this is the female sections of the forum, this will be a trans female focused thread. I have several years of roleplaying experience and can adapt to my partners' post length and style. However, I do prefer third person perspective, I'd like there to be a line between the characters I play and myself. Long term partners is what I'm looking for and hopefully we can come up with something fun! Btw, if you're pansexual please be sure to include that in your intro.

Please read this following disclaimer: I don't do magic elements, supernatural characters, monsters, zoophilia, underage, guro, horror and fandoms. No exceptions means no exceptions.

With that out of the way, we can move on to the good stuff. I really like world building, so I've been coming up with a setting that's inspired in a few lewd games I played fairly recently. Mainly games that are found on nutaku and maybe even Trials in Tainted Space. I really like the idea of adding rpg elements to it, like your character is progressing throughout a story where they meeting and fucking with a variety cast of characters played by me! So, it can be like a polyamorous casual sex type world where your character is exploring their sexuality.

Plot-wise, I prefer modern or sci-fi. Here's my ideas for a starter:

-Modern: Your character is moving to a new place, whether that's for work or college, the idea is your character is embarking themselves into an island that's known to have a rather exotic community.
-Sci-fi: Your character is traveling through space when they encounter an station, since they've been running low on resources they send a message to the station seeking for help only to be greeted by a rather welcoming group within its premises.

That's all for now, thank you!

Kinks: vaginal, anal, facials, cum on body, rough sex, licking, interracial sex, oral sex, spit, feet, footjobs, spanking, hair pulling, rimming, ass to mouth, threesomes, casual sex, polyamorous relationships, ahegao, fucked silly, mild musk, outdoor sex, public sex, dirty talk.
Limits: underage, gore, vore, scat.

Back
Top Bottom