Fx Male Long term Rp

Tiktokbabe

Meteorite
I am here for detailed rp . 18 + only .I have few ideas. Open to yours too. You can choose one :

1) Convincing my husband's boss to give him a raise :

You are my boyfriend or husband's boss. He has been working for your company for a while but never got a raise or a promotion while all of his coworkers got one. He was miserable so i came to you or maybe we meet at a party where i request a raise and promotion for him . You told me he doesn't deserve one but you can give him one if, in return i take care of you and make you happy.

2) Sleeping with mom/sis

You were driving to another city along with your mom , sister, aunt, cousin, brother's gf or wife etc. A storm hits, and car breaks down. You guys somehow find a motel nearby but have to share a small room and a bed. During night , you couldn't sleep . You were horny for her . You atart to touch her. She wakes up but instead of stopping you , she continues.

3) Someone you know needs to be bred:

She's just married/ remarried . Despite multiple tries with her new husband she can't get pregnant . She suspects the problem is with him even he blames and insults her. She comes to you and reluctantly ask you to get her pregnant and keep it a secret. She can be your mom/sister/stepmom, stepsister, aunt , cousin, neighbour , boss, friend, ex, mom's friend, brother's wife etc.

4) Cheerleader and college basketball star :

You are one of the most popular guys on campus , star of our basketball team which has an important game coming up against a fierce rival. I meet you before the game, i am the most popular gi rl on campus, dream of every student , on college cheer team. I tell you , if you win this game , i will do anything you want.

5) Wife's bbc obsession:

You find your wife's journal in which she writes about her obsession and attraction to big black mus cular men. You were none of these and were jealous, on her birthday, you find a homeless black man . Thinking she is high class and will never go for him, ending her attraction . But that guy tirned out to be surprisingly big and your wife was thrilled to have him destroy her holes.

Back
Top Bottom