Fx Male have you ever wanted to ruin something bright and shiny?

Shiny

Moon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Introduction
I am primarily a character writer and worldbuilder seeking other writers who are interested in three-dimensional creations and worlds to run around in. While I'm definitely here to write stories where sex happens (and happens a lot), I struggle to stay interested in a story or a scene if I don't care about the people involved in it. I love a bit of plotting ahead of time, and I will always want to fill out the story and pairing ideas below more fully than I've written them here in the thread. I will never discriminate based on who you are behind the screen, all I care about is your writing talent and whether we vibe together.

This thread is seeking MxF relationships, but I am also open to MxM. These pairings are mostly intended to be written with the female character as submissive, but I deeply enjoy writing dominants as well and would love a few takers for that side of things. Let me know, when you message me, what you're specifically interested in with regards to: pairings, dynamic, story. Feel free to pitch your own ideas if nothing on this thread resonates with you but you think we're a good match. Anyone who includes a writing sample gets extra credit.

If you want a little more information about my roleplay preferences (in handy bulletpoints) please scroll onward!

What I Offer to YouWhat I Am Looking For
Detailed, responsive prose.
Willingness to move the story forward.
Willing to play dominant or submissive roles.
Worldbuilding and fully realized characters.
Open communication.
Weekly replies or a heads-up if I'm unable.
Quality, well-edited, detailed responses.
Engagement and interaction in the planning process.
Coming to me with thoughts and ideas brewing already.
Three-dimensional, compelling characters.
Reliable replies, according to your availability.
A willingness to collaborate and be told "No".

Softcore KinksHardcore KinksLimits
aphrodisiacs (mild)
"we shouldn't do this"
"this can never happen again"
pegging (as a femdom)
clothed sex
grinding and outercourse
teasing, slow-burn
manipulation and lying
voyeurism
men being unable to stop themselves
condoms
big, thick cocks
outfit/uniform play
sugar daddies
playing the younger character
playing shy and reluctant
noncon - dubcon - con
roughness and violence
incest and other taboos
twisted obsessions
innocence and corruption
gangbangs
bondage and restraints
power dynamics
size play (height)
age gaps (20yrs)
booze, drugs
unconsciousness
abuse and stalking
kidnapping and enslavement
petplay
non-human cocks
pregnancy or motherhood
playing a milf or a married woman
anything that goes in a toilet
intentionally gross male partners
scent play
harem play
most canon characters (rare exceptions)
ooc bigotry
any fetishizing of race or gender
pure slice-of-life
hygiene issues
cervical penetration
most anime tropes
excessive semen

...likely more, but I'll let you know.

Fantasy and Historical PairingsModern PairingsSciFi PairingsFemdom Pairings
mermaid (MC) x owner of a circus or menagerie
princess (MC) x king (can be incest)
princess (MC) x commoner or guard
commoner or servant (MC) x king or prince (can be incest)

halfling (MC) x non-halfling
daughter (MC) x daddy
babysitter (MC) x employer
freshman (MC) x frat boy
sugarbaby (MC) x sugar daddy
new stripper or hooker (MC) x boss

blood doll (MC) x vampire
werewolf (MC) x alpha (can be incest)
robot (MC) x engineer or thief
homeowner (MC) x ghost or demon
human x alien (either role)
vampire (MC) x victim
boss (MC) x assistant
princess (MC) x commoner or guard
priestess (MC) x templar
human x alien (either role)

Plot Ideas
Welcome to the Big City [halfling x non-halfling]
MC has recently left her home among other halflings in hope of finding adventure! She has come to the main city closest to her home with not much more than the clothes on her back and just enough coin to stay for a few nights. It's up to us to decide what she finds on her first time around larger species like orcs, elves, humans, and more beastly creatures.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
She's Mine Now [alien x human]
YC comes from an alien race that keeps human beings as pets, with all the attendant taboos about finding them attractive or having sex with them. MC is the young human woman he has recently abducted. Does he treat her as a beloved pet and companion, or will he give in to the urges he would be ashamed for any one to know about?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
This is What You Wanted [babysitter x employer]
YC has noticed MC's posters around town. Babysitting services, pretty cheap. YC doesn't have any kids, but a few of his friends do and they can't stop talking about MC. She flirts easily, giggles a lot, lets them look without complaining about getting oogled. Every single one of them is sure she's a slut, but... they're all married. YC hires her for the night, intending to give her what he thinks she wants.
FEMDOM - Blowing Off Steam [bitch x shy guy]
MC has a spare room, and YC desperately needed a place to stay so he sublets the room from her with no legal protections to stop her throwing him out whenever she wants. YC works from home and ends up falling into a kind of housewife routine to help keep the peace between them. MC wants more from her new housewife than clean floors and homecooked meals, whether he's into it or not.
We Have to Stop [any x any]
This space permanently available for all forms of taboo. MxM relationships in time periods where that was illegal, men cheating on their girlfriends and wives with the hot little thing next door, people on opposing factions who can't stop sleeping with the enemy, incest pairings, bosses nailing their assistants, best friends fucking every time they get drunk, men using their household bots as sex bots, coworkers who hate each other but can't keep their hands off, etc.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom