Mx Female Big boys need love too

TTC42

Moon
Hello! You can call me Carl and I've been RPing for nearly two decades now, so you can consider me an old bean or a "boomer" as the fellow kids say. I enjoy writing smut, but I've always felt that just having an RP where you go from one smut scene to another just gets boring in the long run. So every RP I'm involved will need a hefty injection of either PLOT or just have really solid and likeable characters that will make me want to interact with them outside of sex. Characters, Plot and Smut, all key ingredients to make a solid and long lasting RP.
Ah yes, because I'm always and only looking for Long Term RPs.

What I am looking for in this Request Thread is to play a chubby or fat male, teen to mid 30s opposite one or many attractive ladies. I love contrasts, above all else: A big chubby man with a petite and cute girlfriend or a fat boy with a super athletic lover or even a short little ball of a guy with an amazonian wife. Size differences, age differences, that kind of stuff is what I adore.
We can work out a plot we both enjoy together! I'm cool with a number of settings, but I do lean more toward modern.

Note that I'm NOT interested in playing the "Evil Ugly Bastard" trope. I'm not looking for Non-Con and even Dub-Con might be iffy. I want romance and/or consent!
I'm also not interested in "the fat guy with a surprising 12 inch cock" trope. Let's keep the dick sizes realistic guys.

As for kinks: F-list - Warning

Now, I realize that this RT is hardly anyone's cup of tea, but shoot me a message if you're interested! <3

Back
Top Bottom