Fx Male A new search, a new adventure.

Moriana

Moon

Hello and welcome to my thread!​

My name is Moriana your local goth writer and its a pleasure to meet you all!
I only just arrived on this site and learning my way around, but I'm not new to roleplay and writing.

8aee2f0dde3e6c07e7335d16a0a47731.jpg

There is room to sit by my side and write stories.

A little about me:​

I've been on the rp scene for twelve years now and have been a DM in D&D for six years. I work to help others in writing and language in education.

I feel I'm an adept writer who can do a variety of multiple paragraphs, or I start to accidentally write a chapter in a novel. It all depends on what I get and the situation. Conversations will mean shorter posts ect. I love romance, gothic, Victorian style stories with splashes of fantasy, thriller, horror and mystery. I also have a weak spot for certain fandoms which tickle my fancy and will share those soon. I should add I do like to write multiple characters and also enjoy cannon characters if fandom is a thing.

As stated when I joined, I have been in a health battle. From time to time it flares up. I will openly share if its getting bad so I won't seem to disappear without a trace.

I do enjoy the spicier content but will admit I prefer it not being the only focus in a story. My ratio depending on plot and story would be 40/50 Smut to plot or if the story is more heated 60/40. Though it all varies. So please refrain asking me for pure smut, I will want a story to go with that ^^

The No's

A few writing no's first, I struggle with one liners/super short posts or no story writing input in posts. So please don't reach out if you're like that and don't like brainstorming and moving plots along. Also no all erotic stories, I need some plot ^-^ Finally, communication due to my health I do vanish but I will always do my best to say so. Fatigue and medical appointments do hit and I will share when that happens.

Now we all love spicy content! That is fine, but we all have some limits so here is mine:
If you want to know my yes's that can be discussed in dms.
The spicy no's
Vore (Just no)
Bathroom Play/Scat
Young Characters
Expeditionism/Public Humiliation
Rape
Abuse
Multiple Sexual partners
Necrophilia
Feet fetishes
Extreme bondage
Mind control or gaslighting​

The rp ideas

I will list fandoms then original ideas
I will only play female roles as my main. Unless doubling up is involved.

Fandoms:
Castlevania (Anime)
I would love to write a Sypha and Trevor adventure or something with Dracula. Honestly anything in either anime.
Cyberpunk (Anime and Game)
Witcher 3
Far Cry 3
Baldur's Gate 3
Star Wars (Movies, shows, games)
Select Characters, Movies and Games. I have not played KOTOR yet
Alan Wake
Divinity 2
Halloween (Movies)
Devil May Cry (Games and Anime)
I've played all the games, am a little picky with this fandom as I cherish it a lot.

Original:
Vampire Lord x Reincarnated Love
Time traveller x Ancient Ruler/God
Vampire x Hunter
Victorian style Vampire ball with humans
Reincarnated Witch x Familiar
Dragon x Sorceress/Magic user

I will add more to the original list later.

Thankyou so much for reading this! Do feel free to dm me if anything interests you.​

Back
Top Bottom