Fx F or NB The Search to Satisfy Sapphic Cravings Begins

Seo-Yeon

Meteorite
Hello there, and welcome to my thread, I'm Seo-Yeon! I'm on the hunt to satisfy some saphic cravings of mine, and hopefully meet some wonderful new partners in the process. This is my first real, big search that I've ever tried putting together, so forgive me if it's somewhat messy and all over the place.

With only a little over a year of role playing under my belt, I may not the most experienced writer ever, but I've quickly developed my preferences along with what I do, and don't, enjoy. The first thing is the most important one, and it's even in the title so it shouldn't come as a surprise -- I'm looking for sapphic pairings, and only sapphic pairings. Those can be female against female, female against futa, or futa against futa. Yes, chicks with dicks still count to me, and I'll happily play as either. I write rather switchy most of the time, but can strictly sub or dom to fit any preferences or plots. Third person, past tense is the only way you'll ever see me write, and I also greatly prefer it from my partners. When writing, I've come to notice that I put out between three to five paragraphs on average per reply, with those replies typically coming out once a day or every other day. That's all subject to change, of course.

I also need to have some form of story when writing, as mindless sex fests have grown to bore me very quickly. Smut can be prominent and maybe even abundant, sure, but I need a nice plot to give a reason and carry things along. I'm very collaborative when writing and much prefer to make a plot together. I want a partner who will contribute to a fun and exciting plot and brainstorm with me, and ensure that it's something we'll both enjoy, be it original or fandom based.

Speaking of which, have a look below. I've put together a small selection of fandoms that I'm currently itching to write around, along with a handful of rough plots, and some info on what I prefer when it comes to original plots.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon / Infinite Wealth - I've finished the first one and am in the process of beating Infinite Wealth as we speak, and I've had a major craving for Seonhee ever since I laid eyes on her. Mmph. Who to pair her with is the question I struggle with. Saeko, and even Chitose, would both go nicely opposite of her, but the possibility of something with an OC is also there. Maybe Seonhee alongside a Yakuza OC, either as friends or enemies?
Path to Nowhere - Never heard of it? Don't blame you. It's a smaller gacha game that I took a liking to almost around the same time I got into role playing, and it's packed full of so many potential girl-on-girl possibilities that I don't even know where to begin. If you're familiar with it, give me a few of your personal favorite girls and we can go from there.
Elden Ring - Haven't put a whole lot of thought into this one yet in terms of plots or pairings, but something with either Marika, Leda or Millicent would likely be where my ideas begin.
Chainsaw Man - My main cravings for Chainsaw Man lie within the manga and characters that haven't appeared in the anime yet. If you happen to be caught up on the manga, let me know and I'll let my ideas run rampant. Otherwise, for my anime-onlies, Makima is a baddie that I'd love to write around, whether it be with one of the other canon Devil Hunters like Power and Tendo or an OC.
Persona 3 - Mitsuru, my love. Give me Mitsuru against the likes of Yukari, Aigis or even Chidori and I'll be a happy girl. Perhaps Mitsuru decides to pay Chidori a handful of visits by herself and, eventually, things take a surprisingly intimate turn?
Persona 5 - Sae, my other love that I'm still sad I couldn't romance. I'll take Sae with literally anyone. Some morally-wrong, sisterly loving? Yes. Hooking up with a student from Shujin? Mhm. Replacing Joker with an OC and having things get wild in the interrogation room? Why the hell not.
Resident Evil 4 / 5 / Village - Kind of just tacking this on at the end, as I haven't given it much thought beyond having the hots for Ada, Sheva, and those beautifully psychotic Dimitrescu sisters.
Baldur's Gate 3 - Also tacking this one on because I just have an unhealthy obsession with Orin. There might be a small theme with me and crazy, homicidal women...

When it comes to original plots, the only thing that I'm pretty firm on is either a modern, fantasy, or modern fantasy setting. I've tried a few others before and just didn't happen to feel like I was enjoying myself as much. Beyond that, I'm really open to discussing anything. There's an endless number of possibilites for original stuff, so let me know what you also enjoy and we can go from there? Maybe a Yakuza / Mafia related plot would be something I'd also take an exceptional interest in, but that could just be my excitement from playing the Yakuza games talking.

Lastly, and which I nearly forgot, my kinks. My yesses and my nos, my goods and my bads, my milds and my wilds. Take a look -- f-list. No, seriously, please look. Too many times have I gotten deep into planning out a fun plot, only for kinks to come up and find out mine were never read and that we have next to nothing in common. While you're at it, share your kinks with me, too. I've started to like having an idea of what my partner is into when suggesting and fleshing out plots.

And with that, I thank you for reading! If you liked what you saw and decide to send me a DM, assume I'm interested and give me a message with some substance. Short introductions that tell me nothing about you or what you like, or show that didn't really read through my post, will quickly lose my interest. I apologize if that sounds a little bitchy, although I am known to be, but I value both my time and yours. I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to.

Back
Top Bottom