Fx Male Baby’s first Blue Moon RT

BeeWitch

Moon
Hi, thanks for clicking into my request thread. If you keep reading, you’ll find some general info about me, setting/pairing preferences, and kinks+limits.

I’m currently not craving anything specific story and pairing-wise, which is good news for you because I might be willing to cater to your whims (please be willing to accept a polite refusal).

This is the first version of my RT; updates will happen.

About Me & Quick RP Style/Preference Snapshot

I'm a female playing female characters. My time zone is EST, English is my primary language.

Third person POV. I haven’t roleplayed in some time but I’m not inexperienced.

Strong preference for male partners playing male characters

Strong preference for partners ages 30-50.

Willing to engage in friendly/platonic OOC conversation

No hard requirements regarding post length, let’s discuss.

Character concepts I'm currently interested in playing, not setting specific and not exhaustive

*Concepts only; I like to build out based on setting, story and partner's character.

Empath (energy healer, energy weapon)

Fortune teller (is she a scam artist or the real deal?)

Journalist or researcher (at risk of or already learned too much)

Settings (in no order)

Modern
Futuristic/alien planet
Post-apocalyptic
Cyberpunk
World of Darkness (WTA, MTA, VTM, etc)
Gothic any time period
Fractured fairytale
Omegaverse

Tropes and Pairings:

Fated mates
Transactional sex
Captor/captive
Protector/vulnerable
Boss/employee
Brother/sister's best friend
Step-siblings
Friends to lovers
Enemies to lovers
Forced proximity
Hunter/hunted
Rescuer/rescuee
Powerful/vulnerable
Alpha/omega (not limited to shifters)

Erotic play preferences

*if it's not specifically listed, you're welcome to ask; please be willing to accept polite refusal

Position/dynamic: bottom or submissive sexuality

Kinks (not comprehensive): primal play, dubious consent/body betrayal, consensual non-consent, vaginal fingering, vaginal fisting (carefully and not as an act of violation or violence!), PIV sex, anal sex, anal as discipline/punishment, oral, object insertion (non-harmful), breeding, somnophilia, oviposition, tentacles, sentient beast play, piercing, spanking, light bondage, free use, multiple partners (prefer male, open to female and other).

Limits (not comprehensive): age play, water sports/bodily waste, torture, gore, dismemberment, permanent stretching, gaping, rape without prior OOC discussion, humiliation/degradation related to body shape or size, drugging, illegal scenarios (ie, straight up bestiality).

Back
Top Bottom