Mx Any Lewd and Debauched Fantasy (NSFW)

FantasyFrenzy

Meteorite
Thanks for checking out my RT! I'm open for all kinds of RP, including purely MxF or MxM, or something somewhere in between. Always feel free to get in touch - I'm never anything less than thrilled to hear from prospective partners. I'm eager to write in first OR third person, but I do prefer to keep all RPs on-site rather than using Discord or suchlike. Here's a quick summary of my kinks and limits, with the kink side sure to expand as more things occur to me. If it's not listed under limits, it's open to discussion.

KinksLimits
  • Lots of Smut! I like to find erotic ways to twist every aspect of an RP. If you like constant descriptions of lewd scenarios and acts in almost every post, then you and I are going to get on swimmingly. That more bawdy, whacky, and shameless, the better.
  • Fantasy Races. Everything from orcs and elves to werewolves, minotaurs and other anthro-type creatures.
  • Orgies. The bigger and wilder the better, whether it's an all-on-one gangbang or just a general fuck-frenzy of numerous couples in close proximity.
  • Casual Nudity. Any circumstance in which one might plausibly expose backside, breast or cock is one I tend to embrace.
  • Excessive Cumshots and Squirting. In general, I like to make a mess.
  • Sex Work. In general, I quite enjoy stories centring on characters who ply what is sometimes called the world's oldest trade.
  • Masturbation Scenes. In which one or more characters pleasure themselves. I like to explore both the physical aspect, and sometimes get inside their head a little
  • Uncontrollable Arousal. The general sense that certain circumstances automatically turn characters on so powerfully that they cannot resist the desire to act on their urges, often resulting in wild, spontaneous sex.
  • Characters under 18 years old. Just my personal threshold on this front - I see no reason to include anyone of the sort in my RPs.
  • Nonhumanoids. Just pure animals and such.
  • Pregnancy. In general you could say I'm not interested in playing sex that isn't fornication.
  • IRL Faceclaims. I'm much more comfortable with artistic ones.

Below this point are my various ideas and inspirations, arranged into spoiler tabs by approximate genre. Feel free to get in touch and suggest any alterations to these ideas that would spice them up for you, or entirely new ones that you think might appeal to us both. Feel free to swap out the genders of any characters I assign such as well.

The Brothel Princess
Bored and stifled in the environment of the palace, a young woman of royal pedigree develops the habit of sneaking out from the castle grounds and into the seedy, sinful realm of the city beyond. She takes her place in a common brothel, inviting men alone and in groups to test their virility and sexual prowess. One day, however, the princess' nasty habit is discovered and she is forever exiled from her family. Fortunately, she already has abundant influence and experience in the outside world - what is her next move?

The Nude Wayfarer
Exiled from your homeland with literally nothing - not even a loincloth - you are left to wander the wilderness, until you become caught up in a conflict between a savage tribe of orcs and the ruthless soldiers of a mysterious empire. It is left to you to take up a side in this conflict, and forge a new existence from the ashes of your past.

The Tomb of Evil
An adventuring heroine descends into the depths of an ancient, underground structure and inadvertently unleashes an eternally-lusting demonic threat on the world.

The Ransom
A person of value is ambushed and taken by bandits on the road. They'll be returned safe and sound - for a price. However, a crafty and seductive enough hero or heroine may be able to make a few deals of their own, and work the situation to their advantage...

Back
Top Bottom