Mx Any Pluck A Tale From The Stars (WIP)

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek! I'll be adding and removing things from this post as time goes, as I lose or gain interest in things! I'm located in Australia (+0930) so keep that in mind for replies to things! Anyway, onto the RP side of things! (I'm not good at BB Code so forgive the lack of shiny, fancy stuff.) I prefer 1x1 but I have put out a feeler post for a group RP.

My preferences in RP are third person, past tense, novel style. First and second I find weird for roleplay. I'm fine with sexual and non sexual RPs.

I do prefer MxM/NB but I also will happily write MxW/MxNB. WxW isn't in my interests. No pregnancy ever.

I don't have any OCs pre-set, I'm working on one. I'll just make a character for the RP when we're deciding everything.

I'll toss some plot ideas in soon.

Totally fine for some world building beforehand for non-fandom worlds.

Modern
Fantasy
Medieval
Steampunk
Post-apocalypse (no zombies, so over zombies)
Maybe Sci-fi/Firefly-esque stuff (not something I've done much of, willing to try)

A blend of these is also totally cool.

Ask about anything outside of those, it might pique my interest.​

(Unless specified, it'll only be the settings with OCs, not canon characters/canon storyline stuff.) I will also do AUs of canon worlds.

Final Fantasy XIV
World of Warcraft
Fallout (I'm not hyper knowledgeable about the Lore, but I enjoy the few games I've played and enjoy the setting.)
Ark: Survival Evolved
Dark Angel (series)
X-Men

Humanoids

Humans
Elves
Furries/Anthro (Canine, equine, draconic (furred preferred) and feline only)
Kemonomimi (Hybrids/Animal features (ears/tail/wings on a human body)
Shapeshifters (from humanoid shape into beast shape, no werebeasts please (worgen don't count since they shift at will.))
Dragons (feral, furred preferred)

Fandom

Elves from Warcraft (except void, not a huge fan. I prefer high elves over void)
Draenei and worgen from Warcraft (no male Draenei)
Hyur, elezen. viera and miqo'te from FF14.

Ferals

I prefer to be the bottom to a feral in this situation, but I am willing to try a master/pet with me as the pet as well.

Non Fantasy Ferals (Canines, vulpines, equines, felines) (sentient or non-sentient, pet or wild)
Fantasy Ferals (Dragons within reason (furred preferred), unicorns/alicorns/pegasi, winged canines/foxes, gryphons, equinine (equine x canine hybrid) (sentient or non-sentient, pet or wild.)​

My F-List is there, the maybes will depend on my mood/the setting/character etc.

Things I'm not fond of:
One-line replies (once here and there happens but not constant)
Having to play more than one character in an RP (NPCs here and there don't count), my brain only has energy for one character per RP.
Zombies, and vampires. No thanks.
I'm not into overly muscular men in my RPs, I prefer lithe or athletic.

Back
Top Bottom