Fx Any From being fat to becoming even fatter (together)

Lauraxx

Meteorite
Hey :)

This time I have a more open and possibly unusual theme for a role play in mind.

I would like to create a scenario that revolves around the topic of weight gain. I would also like to start not at the beginning of such a gaining journey, but at a time when our characters are already very big :)

While we are on the subject of characters, my preference here would be that we both play fat characters who both continue to gain weight. For example, a couple / married couple or even a family, if it can be more incestuous.

The role play should definitely be about sex, but I would be happy if we also took everyday things or problems into account and integrated them into the plot. Starting with clothes that have become too small, through space problems in public areas like planes, beds collapsing to actual mobility problems.

Humiliation can also be a factor, but less to really put the other person down, but more as a playful incentive to get even fatter.

If you're interested, we can discuss this in more detail of course :)

Kinks: Weight gain, mobility issues, humiliation, cuddling, tender sex, kissing, breeding, pregnancy, lactation, heels, outfit control, creampies, anal, dirty talk, gentle dom etc.

Limits: Blood, feces, death, violence, pain, coercion, extreme power imbalance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom