Fx Any [F4GM] The nudist free-use family

Lauraxx

Meteorite
Katie, the heart of the Smith family, was a 40-year-old woman who at first glance seemed no different from the many other women who hold a family together.

Externally, she was definitely one of the chubby women. She had a soft, slightly protruding belly, wide hips, a powerful butt and even a bit of a fupa. But the biggest eye-catcher were her massive tits. She wore a K-cup and her areolas were about the size of classic CDs.

She was a loving and very caring woman who ran the entire household and always tried to ensure that her family stood together.

In addition to her and her husband, this family also included her children.

Around two years ago, however, the Smiths went from being a completely normal middle-class family to a very unusual one. The reason for this was mainly a thought of Katie that changed everything.

After her youngest child turned 18 and her eldest began to think about moving out, Katie became afraid that her family was slowly falling apart.

So she came up with the idea of establishing some new rules in her family. She wanted to make her family a nudist free-use family.

It seemed to her that clothing would only increase shame and prevent them from fully living out their sexuality. She envisioned a family that was completely open towards other family members and also lived out their sexuality openly in front of and with each other.

At first the whole family was shocked, but after Katie's husband agreed and initially only the parents lived naked and started having sex with each other all over the house, her children became curious and finally decided to join in.

This has been going on for two years now. Now however there was another big change happening in the family.

Katie also has a younger sister, but hardly had any contact with her for years. Nevertheless Hannah, her sister's daughter and therefore Katie's niece, is standing in front of the Smith family's house in tears one day. Hannah was thrown out of her home and simply doesn't know what to do with herself. The only thing that came to mind was her aunt's family, which she herself remembers as a completely normal family.

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I admit that I have set a relatively narrow framework here, which also includes rather specific kinks - after all, it is about incest, free use and nudism.

The basic idea is that MC (Hannah) is new to this absurd (but in my opinion very interesting) family dynamic and adapts to it.

Ideally, you play the GM in this roleplay and thus the other family members. If you would rather take on a fixed role, that is of course fine too. Then all the other roles will simply be played by the two of us

I would also like to leave it open here which characters belong to the Smith family besides the parents. The only character I have a very clear idea of is actually Katie. All the others are freely negotiable

If you are interested, then send me a PM

Kinks: Cuddling, tender sex, kissing, breeding, pregnancy, lactation, weight gain, heels, outfit control, creampies, anal, dirty talk, gentle dom etc.

Limits: Blood, feces, death, violence, pain, coercion, extreme power imbalance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom