Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brocks Request Thread~! Updated with Kinks~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockLee

Moon
Howdy, I'm BrockLee. Not because I like Brock from pokemon, but because Rock Lee is epic. And my first name starts with a B. Brent, if your curious. Never the less... I've bee roleplaying for quite some time. infact... I don't honestly know. Lets see... I started when I was... about Thirteen, on Habbo Hotel...(Yeah, I know. o_o; ) And then I switched over to Gaiaonline... where I roleplayed for about... five years now. So, for all you math genius's out there. 13+5=??? ;U

Granted, what you might be more interested in knowing about me is... Firstly, I'm a pervert. I'm a male, and I prefer role playing as my own gender. Granted, I can play a female. So I will double up if the situation requires, and you'll get no bitching from me... now on to my orientation. I'm Bi. Well... not really. I love girls. Bewbs make me happy. (What, they do? Even small ones.) But... what's more is. I like girls with every part. A cock, bewbs, vagina and asshole. Why? Cause I getting pegged. D< When your girlfriend surprise buttsecks you.(Not really.) You can get attached to it... That being said... I love Futa/Herme's girls. :3

Now, I consider myself Literate. I can spell, and I know the meaning of most words, and can appreciate good writing when I see it. Sadly, I'm not that good at writing. My creativity stems from what I read... that being said. I haven't cracked open a book this entire summer. So... I'm REALLY out of it. I usually steal things from what I read, something that I find rather... arousing. For example; the word Lewd. I don't usually have roleplays of a naughtier type(I come from Gaia. ;P). But I met someone and we started roleplaying. And the way she used it... it kinda turned me on even more... if that's possible for a guy. xDD

Well, I suppose it's time for my lists

No's.
So first off, Vomit play... just not for me.
Secondly, turd play, likewise.
Expansion/Feeding -- Making a woman become fat isn't for me.... though if it's just associated with her boobs, well that's another story.
Killing. - It ends the roleplay. Maybe, I'll use it to end a roleplay, though don't expect necrophilia, unless of course it's zombie on girl... or zombie on guy. Might be interesting. ;D
And again, Necrophilia.
Further more, if something comes out of your ass, I'll generally not want to taste/eat it... so pooping and such, doesn't really turn me on. Perhaps farting, if used correctly, like a more lewd sounding passing of gas during anal would. xDD But I'd prefer not having my characters farted on, intentionally. For comedic purposes.... go right ahead. xD
Dirty/Filthy sex. This is more of an iffy. I don't mind muddy, and such, but as far as excrement goes, apart from pee, don't expect it.

My Kinks/Fetish!(I realize I didn't have any listed...)
Leg Locking! Holy *esus I love leg locking. Specially when used right. Maybe to seduce? When your character is having the greatest orgasm of her life? Or to assert dominance over me~<3
Penis-Rubbing... to put it broadly. Thighsex. Footjobs. Handjobs. Armpit Sex.... etc. Hot-dogging! I loooooove it. I love being gotten off by sexual acts, not including vaginal and anal. I dunno... It just turns me on~ Specially when a female humiliates my character after doing it... going all... "THIS made you cum? My my~ Haven't been with the ladies much, have we~?" Ok it's a bad quote, but I made it up as I wrote this, and my night brain seems fine with it. -cough-
Feet. Feet in general turn me on. Ankles... legs... well I should be honest. I love praising the female body. Kissing a womans thighs, sucking her fingers, toes... You get the idea... I hope. And I like it when a girl demands I do this~<3
Dirty Sex. Now... this turns me on, if used properly. I had a roleplay once, in which my characters cock got stuck inside the characters womb. And it got stuck their for a while. Cumming over and over. Inflating her womb... eventually, it got to the point where I had my character piss into her womb, and it finally bursting his cock out the way it came. I found it incredibly sexy. Now... on the other hand, there's water sports in general. I personally have no problem with pee. I mean, I can see it being used in rather sexy ways... -cough- Anywho...
Apart from this... I suppose another kink/fetish I have would be... going head to head with another dom. It has to be done right though... It can't be a nice domme x my own dom character. It has to be a cruel and selfish woman, that only wants to please herself using my character... and my character, being the asshole he is, wants to do just the opposite~

Nows, for my pairings.
Craving => *
Anime Related
Nurarihyon_no_Mago
RikuoxKana*
RikouxYuki
RikouxKejourou*
RikuoxOC
Naruto
NarutoxTsunade*
NarutoxIno*
NarutoxAnko*
NarutoxTsunadexShizune*
ShikamaruxKurenai*
ShikamaruxTayuya*
KibaxKurenai
ShinoxKurenai
Bleach
OCxYoruichi*
IchigoxRukia*
KisukexYoruichi
UlquiorraxOrihime
Fairy Tail
NatsuxErza*
LeoxLucy Heartfelt
GrayxJuvia*

Video Game Related
Final Fantasy XIII
LightningxHope************** < I want it that badly. ;D

Assassins Creed
DesmondxLucy
EzioxOC(Perhaps fellow assassin, or a princess/noble lady~? xD)

Book Related
Star Wars
Darth CaedusxOC*
JedixSith(Or vice versa)
OCxOC(None jedi and jedi, or none jedi's. :D)

Movie Related
Titan A.E.
KalexAkima
OC HumanxOC Alien(And vice versa)

Fantasy
Feudal Demon Lord x Human Sacrifice/Concubine
Feudal Demon LordxEnemy Demon/Other demon
Elf DruidxWounded Traveller, perhaps lost in the woods.*
Guardian Angel x Young man/girl.
King x Dragon - Birth of the Dragonsblood? :U

Sci-Fi*
Anything and everything!!!!
owo

Modern-Fantasy/Modern
Reverse Wereneko~!(Cat during day, neko at night)xOwner ;3
After watching Scott Pilgrim... I sorta started craving a roleplay between a Down in the dumps type guy getting with a sexy, bomb-omb of a girl~<3 Minus the whole evil ex's thing. Y'know... Just a cutsey romance.

Modern/Wincest
Twincest-Fraternal or not. ;3*
Younger Virgin Brother(Say fifteen-eighteen?) x Experienced Older sister(Seventeen-twenty?)*
Mother x Son*
Cousins
Maybe Father x Daughter... but it'd have to be enticing. ><;

Picture Inspirations~? ;U
Amazoness roleplay~<3

My current Craving: Amazonian Futanari x Male Partner in arms in a fantasy adventure roleplay~ Perhaps over the course of many quests and such. I'd like to play the male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom