Mx Female Gifted Family (male for incest harem)

princez

Mommy's boy
Dare I dream? Dare I dream to dream?

Hello there. ^_^ I have a very specific role-play idea that I'm going to throw out there and just hope beyond hope some talented female writer for some reason would love to indulge me in my wildest dream.

The scene is this;

A young man is basically surrounded by the gorgeous, curvy, stacked women of his own family. His mother, his aunts, his sister, every one of them is impossibly sexy and in a way that no other women can duplicate. They're just absurdly beautiful, which puts this lone male in a bit of a difficult situation as he struggles with his own teenage desires (16-19). As if growing up and being around them all the wasn't enough, the comments from other men only make things worse. Yet, somehow, he has handled it... at least, as best he can.

One weekend the Aunt has come to visit, maybe his sister comes back from college too, and the girls are just giddy. Hugging each other with big smiles, screeching excitedly to see each other, they love being around one another. They decide to celebrate their reunion by having a girls' shopping day and head out, which gives MC finally a window to relieve his daily tension. Sitting down on the couch, expecting to be left alone for a good few hours at least, MC whips it out and starts his business.

Cut to the awkward moment when the girls come crashing in through the door far earlier than expected, laughing and enjoying their day, they drop their bags as they see their son/nephew/brother's absolutely humongous cock, and cover their mouths as they see what he is jerking off to; a family video from the beach a few months earlier. He scramble to hide himself and turn off the TV, but the secret is out. He's embarrassed, humiliated, mortified, feeling like his world is going to come to an end...

But the girls have a better idea...

Please PM me if you are interested! I like to write long, very detailed posts, and would love to find another talented writer who would enjoy sinking their teeth into this very taboo idea.

Back
Top Bottom