Fx M or F More to family then blood

Nimure

Planetoid
ALL CHARACTERS ARE AND ARE REQUIRED TO BE ABOVE 18+. PLOT BELOW SERVES ONLY AS INTAKE AND INSPIRATION.

THANK YOU

A saying goes that no one can pick their family. To each has their own merits and downfalls. One people go through with them or without. However for this tale, fate would have for certain two to become one. An orphan perhaps that lost their family to illness, war, monster , escaped from their family or was thrown aside unwanted by them. Forced to wander like a stray dog the cold nights, filthy, unwelcomed nearly anywhere, stealing to survive and without any purpose. Just an extra mouth to feed as many would consider.

On the other, a witch, vampiress, nun, elf , demoness, angel, goddess- perhaps even a monster or creature of night despised by many who are/were once feared and known throughout the lands, or merely lives secluded in far place away happens to stumble across the poor vagrant. The sight of them taking a piety and melancholy in their dead , secluded and cold heart. In the moment taking them as their own, where their home would become their, and the creature that took them their new family.

Years pass, and like many young birds that grow up they eventually leave their nest. Making their future in the world. Be it all for good or bad reasons...However what would happen if the two would meet again? The child who was once lost and close to death and their adoptive mother who took them in and raised them.

Hello strangers fortunate fellows! I thank you for reading this far. As you have come to know this thread is intended in seeking a certain roleplay about an reunion between the two certain individuals in rather half baked plot. A parental guardian and the once child who was taken in and cared for by them. How would their reunion happen and what would happen? Would the character remember their mother? What sort of individual they be when the reunion would happen? A hero? Perhaps some tyrant or mage? A Royal? A knight? Where would their paths cross again? Perhaps the child even that grew up is not mere human too.

A bit about me...
  • I live in the GMT+2 Time Zone.

• I love dark romance, fantasy settings mixed either with medieval/victorian or modern periods, slow burns , character obsession and possessiveness, Stockholm syndrome + Lima syndrome, as well as more immoral characters.

• I have 5 years of experience, consistently write between 300-1000 words depending on the plot, and I usually reply daily.

• No real life face claims! I know booo but I just find it uncomfortable to do.

• Third person only for the main story! I am willing to work with many different preferences and lengths.

• I am looking for long-term plots that keep us interested. If week goes by between posts, that is fine! Having something that we are both excited to create and write about. Of course, life happens, and if someone has to end the RP or take a pause upon it, no big deal. Usually however if a month passes by without a reply I might lose interest.

Offered up as sacrifice

Captured after conquering the land of their mother

Ordered by the king or paid to exterminate them

Bought from slave market

Back
Top Bottom