Fx Any Belly Punching... and More!

Hara

Star
Hey all!
This one is going to be pretty specific, but hey... this place is just right for that!
So, without further ado, let's jump right in!

Ever heard of 'belly punching' kink? It's a thing, it's hot, and it is not for everyone.
Add in a bit of knife play focused on the midriff, and we're in Dark Land, potentially!

Here is a small attempt at explaining the kink:

The dom/sub part of it seems almost natural. The midriff is a soft, vulnerable area (and quite sexy!), and offering that up to a dominant requires quite a bit of trust, I think. It's like "Here's my vulnerable area... it's yours."

The S/M part of it is related to this, as it is about the tummy being soft and vulnerable and pretty, and in the way of the masochist, it gives quite a few, intense sensations depending on position, if you flex or not, and which area is targeted.

There is, of course, a difference between this kink, and actually slugging someone in order to hurt them (Unless we want a darker kind of RP! :) ) This can be sensual, while also easily taking one to the limit.

I play both female and male characters, in various pairings, settings, and scenarios.

If you're curious or interested, let me know!

Only looking for serious roleplayers and writers!

Back
Top Bottom